• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QTDeFrank

Oct 27, 2017
Not that anyone should be watching proven dirtbag DrDisrespect but incase you are, he is lying/being deceptive about having drops by saying "Drops Maximized" instead of "Drops Enanbled" make sure you have a steam open on someone else.
Yeah I'm upset that he did it like that lol, his content is so much more enjoyable to watch than the others it's a shame his stream doesn't have drops enabled. Just another reason twitch drops are shitty, corporations get to decide who I watch to get access to their game.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Wow.

So interesting watching how CS and Overwatch players approach this game in completely different ways.

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
EVAbw-cUEAYBjYS

F's in the chat for overwatch

OW usually only averages 20-30k in the morning,

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
If you don't have beta access right now don't worry, you can't get into the game right now anyways unless you are a big time Twitch streamer, I've been getting error code 43 for an hour now.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
They really did a good job of balancing hero abilities and core CS gameplay. The added utility is great for strategy but never takes away from the gunfights. 3-0 so far.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
people keep talking about how steep a learning curve this will have if you've never played CS which is probably true but take it from me, someone who has only ever played CS very casually at LANs with friends: you will absolutely beast on everyone else coming to the game for the first time if you keep your crosshairs at headshot level at all times. if you stop looking at the ground you will absolutely bulldoze other newcomers

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Here's a minor ethical question:

I just signed up for a Riot account but many years ago, found out that there's a League account under my email, an email that nobody else has access to.

How can I see that account's activity, and would it be kosher if I just decide to say I forgot my password and yoink it (it's an EU account) so that somebody else doesn't have an active account on an email that doesn't belong to them?

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if you can get drops through Twitch apps? Like on Apple TV or console. I want to play games on my PC right now. =/

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Been watching on and off through the day....guess I'm unlocky so far...would be terrible at this anyway!

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
When you refresh the stream seems to get muted by default for me. I might have fucked up my chance.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I agree. Love to see it.

"Love to see it"; yeah, a game and entire established esport stumbling is just what a world with record unemployment numbers needs right now.

FFS. I'll never understand celebrating the death (or in this case, potential death) of a game.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
"Love to see it"; yeah, a game and entire established esport stumbling is just what a world with record unemployment numbers needs right now.

FFS. I'll never understand celebrating the death (or in this case, potential death) of a game.
They deserve it for the choices made about Pro and making Overwatch 2. Obviously any reasonable person would feel bad for someone who loses their job for this but I don't feel bad to see the game die.

Status
Not open for further replies.