• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
So does drinking this stuff count as cheating on your SO?

woah.gif

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Aight, I'll bite. Someone buy one of these and send it me and I'll film myself drinking it for ERA's disgust.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
"I SWEAR to you, I didn't cheat!"

"Well the test was positive, and I haven't slept with anyone else!"

"It was that pussy beer, I tell you!"

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
That's my expectation as well; my understanding is that you and your partner always shower before you get to licking blickies, as a rule. Which is totally fine, by the way, it's just very structured is all.

It's just how it works out if you shower every morning. Other than wakeup-sex, you're mostly gtg in my eyes if you've had a shower that day.

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's obviously a bit sexist, but I don't see why it's disgusting tbh, yeast is yeast and beer is beer. Some woman made sourdough bread from a yeast infection she had some years back.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
It doesn't seem too bad to me, the bacteria is cultivated in a lab(?) it's not like they just shove the bottle up her minge.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
all y'all that are so passionate about eating pussy are basically eating the stuff that makes this beer. This beer just has the chemical product made from that.
Yeeaah... but once you remove the sexual context it's suddenly a whole lot less sexy.

"Do you enjoy kissing? Of course you do. Here's a tall glass of lukewarm saliva. Just $7.99."