Remark

Oct 27, 2017
I know this sounds fucked but I really want to see this happen.

Hopefully the millionaire guy doesn't pull the switcheroo and reveal the airsoft guns have real fucking bullets in them.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
See this is why I love Republicans. Can you imagine the pain and suffering of these poor billionaires when they don't have tax breaks aimed at the richest 1 percent helping them to add $95,000,000 tropical islands to their online shopping carts? Can you imagine the agony when they had to make the difficult decision between their sixth yacht in the marina or their third chateau on the French Rivera? Those tax breaks saved their lives.

If you don't understand, well clearly you're just bereft of empathy. The Republicans know that Jesus Christ always said "fuck the poor, take everything you can, and put all your wealth into earthy possessions." Or something like that. I'm not a theological scholar. Basically, thank you, President Trump.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
So it says I can return this island within 14 days of delivery, but like how do they fit it in my mailbox

screenshot2019-04-09a1iji2.png

Just enough time to set up SAM sites and get your paramilitary troops on there.

Buy island, defend it up, return it for full value. Keep repeating on islands and port cities until you control the seas.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Hopefully the millionaire guy doesn't pull the switcheroo and reveal the airsoft guns have real fucking bullets in them.

I promise you there is an trashy manga series with this exact premise but I can't think of the name right now

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
The twist is that in the fine print of the contracts you have to pay an exorbitant fee if you do any dance moves, and they will be playing music throughout the whole island so the millionaire is gonna make out like a bandit

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like it would be better suited as a TV / game show actually.

This millionaire has got to watch it somehow, right? Aren't they going to get a camera crew? Then they might as well stream it, and there you go.

Feb 1, 2018
This millionaire has got to watch it somehow, right? Aren't they going to get a camera crew? Then they might as well stream it, and there you go.

It can easily be livestreamed with drones that fly around looking for the action and gopros mounted on the players.

Now...is there going to be a ring that closes? What's the round structure gonna be like?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Welp I've basically got a draft of how something like this would play out both in the safe and non safe style so I'm just gonna forward those details to him.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Strap go pros to the heads of all the contestants and maybe make them wear an earbud. Then you can charge folks to tell these people what to do. Like a video game!

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

There was a movie about this, something to do with paintball. I think it was literally called Paintball.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I always knew it was only a matter of time before Notch moved on to hunting the most dangerous game.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I would probably pay good money to play IRL BR tbh. A employee could help steer the parachute then fuck off once you land. The only hard part would be confirming kills, but if it worked like lazer tag or something it could work.

rsfour

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
get the guy that did fyrefest, ja rule, all those awesome instagram and yt influencers.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so its just free for all paint ball or laser tag on an island, i dont think this will be a sucess

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
This would be cool to watch but the upfront costs involved would make it a huge waste of money for almost everyone participating.

Just do it in the woods in America.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Honestly I'm not surprised one of the big networks hasn't tried to throw this together already. It's probably in development.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This does kinda seem like the natural evolution of paintball. Not sure how they're gonna handle the "circle" though. That's a pretty important part of BR. Also there's nowhere for the "killed" players to go to stay out of the way.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This does kinda seem like the natural evolution of paintball. Not sure how they're gonna handle the "circle" though. That's a pretty important part of BR. Also there's nowhere for the "killed" players to go to stay out of the way.
They can get shipped off or head to some designated location for refreshments and cameras and tv broadcasts.

You can handle the circle with tracking devices and GPS positioning.