• Donate

• Phonebank/Textbank

• Canvass/Knock on Doors

• Fundraise/Organize

• Run for elected office

Results are only viewable after voting.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
This was probably shared already but of course the Fox News Trump all-women Town Hall was packed with Republican women who all support Trump. As reported by CNN:

But Fox News did not disclose that the female audience it selected for the event was packed with local Republican supporters and the network edited its broadcast to remove some of their vocal advocacy of Trump.

amp.cnn.com

Fox News did not disclose its all-women town hall with Trump was packed with his supporters | CNN Business

Fox News hosted an all-women town hall with former President Donald Trump, billed as an opportunity for female voters to ask the Republican candidate questions that matter to them.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know what will happen at this point. But if Trump wins, I'm not blaming Kamala and her campaign. I can't really see anything they could be doing differently to run a better campaign (apart from a clean break with Biden on Gaza). This isn't Hilary's 2016 campaign; Harris and her campaign are putting in the work and making what appear to be the correct moves, like this Fox News interview.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
ZQAiXFe.png

That is not the face of a "won over" voter

(Also I didn't fuck with the colors on purpose I think it's just taking a screenshot with HDR on, sorry)

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like this Univision townhall was his worst media appearance since the NABJ fiasco. But this time coming in the middle of October.

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
They're gonna keep him off interviews and only speeches and rallies, aren't they? The last few have been absolute disasters.. The swaying concert, the Bloomberg one, and now this Univision..

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Not surprising, but Donald's PA "Let's not do any more questions. Let's just listen to music" townhall had GOP operatives asking the questions.

www.meidasplus.com

Busted! Former Republican Candidates Posed As Constituents at Trump's PA Town Hall

Trump's Pennsylvania town hall was fake and staged, a MeidasTouch analysis finds.
MeidasTouch has been able to identify two of these four constituents, Angelina Banks and Yanni Lambros, as being former MAGA Republican political candidates. In other words, Trump's campaign had MAGA Republican operatives posing as regular voters asking questions as his Pennsylvania town hall event, a move that mitigates his risk of holding a town hall, and reveals the entire event to be a sham.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is normally the point a candidate as pressured as he is would attempt to get another debate. But he's deteriorating so quickly his team won't let him. So instead he goes unhinged anywhere else and looks weaker than ever
100%. If he were a normal candidate his team would be begging him to do one. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him less and less in the next few weeks - however in that situation they'd risk Harris hogging all the spotlight and coverage. I'm sure they're racking their brains on how to curate his public appearances to best minimize damage and maximize headlines.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
100%. If he were a normal candidate his team would be begging him to do one. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him less and less in the next few weeks - however in that situation they'd risk Harris hogging all the spotlight and coverage. I'm sure they're racking their brains on how to curate his public appearances to best minimize damage and maximize headlines.
Yea, they're caught between a rock and a hard place. Every time he opens his mouth is a disaster for the campaign, but if you hide him it just lets Kamala hog the spotlight. They can try hiding him and hope people start to forget the craziness, but it's a big risk.There's no easy answer for them.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
'What would you say to parents who have had their children murdered by people with assault rifles and shit that no individual person will ever need?'

'We need them for entertainment.'

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Jesus Christ. I am rabidly anti-gun but would have easily and immediately been able to come up with a better pro-gun response to that question just through the osmosis of decades of bullshit Republican talking points.

This guy doesn't even have to play the game yet is a high chance of winning it.

There are like 5-6 things that even pro 2A folks support. There is broad support among most Americans in regards to gun control

Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
Jesus Christ. I am rabidly anti-gun but would have easily and immediately been able to come up with a better pro-gun response to that question just through the osmosis of decades of bullshit Republican talking points.

This guy doesn't even have to play the game yet is a high chance of winning it.

Here's my answer, a better answer than Trump gave:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Jul 9, 2019
Yea, they're caught between a rock and a hard place. Every time he opens his mouth is a disaster for the campaign, but if you hide him it just lets Kamala hog the spotlight. They can try hiding him and hope people start to forget the craziness, but it's a big risk.There's no easy answer for them.

How is it a disaster? He's gonna get at least 49% of the votes. Dude can seemingly say and do whatever he wants, he doesn't lose votes.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
His enablers and handlers deserve the hellish prison they've made for themselves by propping up this moron for the past 9 years lol. Can you just imagine for a moment the meetings the campaign heads have when Trump isn't in the room? They most definitely have to come up with strategies for how to explain things to Trump. Madness.

RedCrake

Oct 27, 2017
Athens, GA
Sir, what are your thoughts on climate change?

"There are very important parts of climate...water...air..."

Currently teaching renewable and nonrenewable energy sources, climate change, pollution, and sustainability in my 6th grade Earth Science class and… Trump's responses are 100% the kind of thing I constantly read while grading assignments composed by 11 year olds. And this is a candidate for President.

IFeelLikeI'mTakingCrazyPills.gif 😂

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know what will happen at this point. But if Trump wins, I'm not blaming Kamala and her campaign. I can't really see anything they could be doing differently to run a better campaign (apart from a clean break with Biden on Gaza). This isn't Hilary's 2016 campaign; Harris and her campaign are putting in the work and making what appear to be the correct moves, like this Fox News interview.
Yeah it's basically 50/50 right now and I give all the credit to Kamala and her team for giving the dems at least a fighting shot. I think she needed a clearer, more audacious plan right from the outset. Made a few errors such as her housing plan. But she/team can be very proud even if Trump wins.

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
If Kamala doesn't win, I don't think the race was ever winnable. They've run a tight campaign against the worst candidate and campaign in modern history. Not perfect, but the delta between the two is enormous, and if that isn't enough to win I don't think anything is.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
:V

kZmLRg9.png

Perceptions of the candidates and running mates

• Harris and her running mate Tim Walz are viewed more favorably by Americans than Trump and his running mate JD Vance
  • Last week, after the vice presidential debate, Vance saw an increase in popularity; now Americans' evaluations of Vance are about as negative as they were before the debate

today.yougov.com

The election's aftermath, hurricanes, and MLB playoffs: October 12 - 15, 2024 Economist/YouGov Poll | YouGov

This week’s Economist/YouGov poll covers the latest on the election, what people expect about the election's fairness and its aftermath, perceptions of JD Vance, where voters have found out about candidates, hurricanes' impact, and watching baseball.

Oct 25, 2017

LOL.

I think people saying Kamala performs best with adversarial situations said it best. She's a prosecutor.

I say one-up this. Do a Town Hall on Fox, all white male Trump supporters. Whatever you can do to make every occasion that Trump wimps out of an "unfriendly" interview look even more cowardly than before. Show the entire country she's got the ovaries to face any challenge without fear while Trump's overcooked eggs continue shriveling into his safe space.
This campaign that Harris is running only makes me question even more wtf Hillary was doing in 2016
Assuming it was her turn.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Kamala doesn't win, I don't think the race was ever winnable. They've run a tight campaign against the worst candidate and campaign in modern history. Not perfect, but the delta between the two is enormous, and if that isn't enough to win I don't think anything is.
Completely agree.

It's going to be pretty cathartic if she indeed blows him out of the water, but also a moment of stark realization that the polling industry + our collective 2016 PTSD are responsible for months of perpetual nightmarish anxiety. It'd hopefully be a time for reflection on how we should be more scrupulously processing the moment-to-moment feedback that comes with the ends of these now bonkers four-year election cycles.