• Phonebank/Textbank

• Canvass/Knock on Doors

• Fundraise/Organize

• Run for elected office

Results are only viewable after voting.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly they should send Walz on Rogan and Pat Mcafee. Fuck em but anything to shift that margin

No they shouldn't. Two of the reasons I soured on Sanders was him endorsing Cenk and going on Rogan. If you're actively supporting bigots with your appearances and influence, you risk turning off a lot of people and you can't rely on "Well they have to vote for us because it's worse under the other guy." We've already seen how that doesn't work.

And worse yet, after Rogan had Sanders on, he disavowed Bernie the very next episode so what did he even get out of it other than pushing people away?

I'd steer very clear of Rogan and his ilk. It's never worth alienating reliable voters to chase unreliable ones.

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah I got an email that they were on the way (after an email a few weeks back saying the order was delayed). Hope y'all get your orders soon!
Thanks for the deets! I got a text on Friday they were working on it but that's it. I ordered on the first day it was available so hopefully it's coming down the line. Though my order still says not until October 7th 😔 I want to have time to wear it!

Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
WHEN I WAS PRESIDENT YOUR EYESDROPS REMOVED REDNESS AND HAD AN INGREDIENT TO MOISTURIZE

We're almost there.

septentrion2

Apr 11, 2023
He is getting desperate now. By the end of the week he will say elect me President and everyone gets Playstation Plus and Xbox Game Pass for free.

View: https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1836100511960818044?s=19

He's just prepping for his inevitable sponsorship deal with The General.
TKsTGY.gif

Can't wait to see that decrepit old man get crossed up by a 3d-rendered decrepit old man.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
He still can't properly give her credit though. The entire time he's like she's doing an amazing job because her puppet master is a genius.
That's definitely how it sounded to me in the first half but as he spoke it became clear he was also saying she "has a good team" and unlike Trump listens to her team and comes prepared. Which is still insulting but also not entirely wrong and a relevant complimentary trait when talking about voting for President.

Bossking

Nov 20, 2017

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I like how to these assholes there's no way Kamala though of those answers or speeches herself, it's her puppet master/handlers that did because a woman clearly can't strategize by herself.

Rogan LOVES Trump's policies of giving rich people tax cuts and nothing else. Kamala is surely FAR too stupid to come up with this all by herself.

Someone mentioned if Rogan will have Walz on and nah, it ain't happening. Rogan is never having a left-leaning politician on his show ever again. He's lost in the sauce. Probably has shitbags like Elon Musk and Dana White screeching in his ear to endorse Trump already.

Droopy_McCool

Dec 13, 2023
THE INSURANCE COMPANIES WANTED TO PUT UP THEIR PRICES BY 300% WHEN I WAS PRESIDENT, BUT I MET THEM AND SAID DON'T DO IT. YOU"RE GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS IF YOU DO IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY DIDNT DO IT. THEY DIDNT DO IT.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
First question for Harris is "are Americans better off than they were 4 years ago?"

Much better answer here than she's given previously.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Step 1: Put a tariff on any foreign made car parts
Step 2: Deport half the mechanics
Step 3: Two negatives make a positive, car insurance costs plummet

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
THEY DIDNT DO A FULL POKEDEX IN THE LAST POKEMANS GAME! VOTE FOR ME AND YOULL GET ALL POKEMANS PLUS THE TURTLE WITH THE SUNGLASSES! COMRADE KAMALA IS A POPLIO MAIN!

Knightbat05

Nov 7, 2022
This is definitely her best interview so far, she seems to have gotten more confident and better prepared for the questions.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
Wait.
What?
She... wants to fund the Government?
What is happening anymore?
"Johnson has already heard concerns from vulnerable Republicans that a government shutdown would threaten their reelection prospects. The broader leadership implications: A loss of a House GOP majority if the battleground Republicans don't pull through in November, which could have major consequences for Johnson's own survival as party leader."

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
She is giving some fantastic answers, detailed policy and compassionate.

I can't believe there are people who think "drill, baby, drill" is a more detailed policy platform than what she's laying out here.