Status
Not open for further replies.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
I believe it will be leaked (pun!) one day, though sadly considering there's no justice in this world, it will be leaked after he's dead. For the generation growing up, it will be their version of the goatse meme, some fucked up shit kids giggle about at school.

And as a sad coda to the whole thing there will be the notion that a large number of people and politicians wanted this clothless emperor to be re-elected and believe that getting him back into the White House by 2024 will be the best thing that could happen to the US.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These "look how bad it was! Buy my book to see more!" journalists can shove their books where the sun don't shine.

Edge of facism and they want to make a buck...

GardenPepper

Oct 28, 2017
My CTC is pending in my account but they gave me $50 less than they should have because one of my kids is under 6. Bah.

Debating whether to contact the IRS or just let it rectify itself on the tax return.

Last edited:

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I don't give a shit about the pee tape, and I certainly never want to subject my eyes to that shit if its real. Who cares if he likes water sports? His supporters won't be put off by seeing a rich white guy with a couple of (presumably) attractive women.

The dude is a horrendous monster. Has bragged about sexually assaulting people. Has lied in so many ways that have gotten people killed. Is overtly racist.

Etc.

Kompromat or not, Putin would have zero trouble manipulating Trump due to his idolization of, and need for approval from, 'strong men'. The power of salacious shit in the US is basically 0 at this point.

GardenPepper

Oct 28, 2017
A lawyer who keeps pushing the big lie is running for AG of Michigan. He announced at 1 AM. Sounds like a grift.

Also:

Sounds like Texas fully plans to arrest the democrats.

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I never believed in a literal pee tape. However, I'm 100% convinced Putin has dirt on Clown from previous visits. It's no secret that Russia spies on VIP visitors, and Clown is the easiest person in the world to get into a compromising position. Just flatter him and offer him money or women, and he's putty.

As for those supposed Putin January 2016 leaked docs, they're plausible but also very convenient. I won't take them literally either.

Last edited:

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
im confused. The first tweet talks about the $3.5 tril bill but then mentions 60 votes required?

First one is talking about the bipartisan infrastructure bill which needs 60 votes, and the second one mentions that Schumer is also discussing moving forward with the separate budget resolution on the same day. Here's another tweet for clarification:

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
Fucking morons.

Thankfully, using an interactive map, I saw that my zip code has one of the highest vaccination rates in California, at 100% partially vaccinated and 85% fully vaccinated. Feels good!
Damn, I always knew I was surrounded by morons and this just proves it. My county is 28%. Gotta own the libs by not only keeping their Trump signs up from last year but also keeping Covid, which to them is fake but also no worse than the flu that Fauci made with the Chinese that is taking away their freedoms, spreading freely.

Gurgelhals

Oct 27, 2017
First one is talking about the bipartisan infrastructure bill which needs 60 votes, and the second one mentions that Schumer is also discussing moving forward with the separate budget resolution on the same day. Here's another tweet for clarification:

So if the bipartisan bill fails to get the required 60 votes, can they just roll everything that's in there into the reconciliation bill before bringing that up to a vote? Because that's what they should do then.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I may as well ask, is there any evidence that they are releasing covid positive people? I keep seeing them make that claim Of course it's distraction, I just wondered if there was any sliver of truth to it.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Sounds like Texas fully plans to arrest the democrats.

They desperately want some theater.

The moment that the dems come back to the state it'll be because they'll be headed into session.

There will be no 'arrest' but they'll do their darndest to make something happens that they can sell as an 'arrest' for their campaign ads.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018

I see the GOP still don't care that viruses don't give a fuck about race and political affiliation. But nope, they can't help themselves from saying shit like this because racism is the core of their shitstain of a party.

This is still going on because the GOP has actively encouraged their base to not get vaccinated, not wear masks, not social distance, nothing. Them and their idiot supporters are the only reason this pandemic hasn't ended.

Darkstar0155

Oct 27, 2017
I see the GOP still don't care that viruses don't give a fuck about race and political affiliation. But nope, they can't help themselves from saying shit like this because racism is the core of their shitstain of a party.

This is still going on because the GOP has actively encouraged their base to not get vaccinated, not wear masks, not social distance, nothing. Them and their idiot supporters are the only reason this pandemic hasn't ended.
I wouldnt lump the entire GOP into that comment. Some definitely, but there are multiple GOP politicians that have pushed vaccines etc, including McConnell.

It just doesn't matter when the base of the GOP really only cares what the crazies say and those ones are not pushing it.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I just realized, the CTC + free pre-k childcare is gonna result in a wave of new baby boom. This is going to be incredibly good to the economy when all the families have extra babies they normally wouldn't due to childcare costs.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This shouldn't be surprising as he picked clerks for the upcoming term.

There's really nothing that can be done about this, sadly.
When does the next term end? June 2022? I'm pretty sure if he retires then, Democrats can replace him in the six month window they would have. And there's really not much that can be argued against doing it by the GOP.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
When does the next term end? June 2022? I'm pretty sure if he retires then, Democrats can replace him in the six month window they would have. And there's really not much that can be argued against doing it by the GOP.

Yeah, Breyer still has a chance to retire in 2022 and get a relatively normal successor's confirmation. But if any of Team D's senior citizens in the Senate were to unexpectedly die during this year, Mitch will be majority leader again and it'll be an 8-member SCOTUS until at least 2024. That's what people are worried about. Breyer's not the only old person out there who'd create big problems by having a health fail.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Breyer still has a chance to retire in 2022 and get a relatively normal successor's confirmation. But if any of Team D's senior citizens in the Senate were to unexpectedly die during this year, Mitch will be majority leader again and it'll be an 8-member SCOTUS until at least 2024. That's what people are worried about. Breyer's not the only old person out there who'd create big problems by having a health fail.
This is a fair point.

Isn't this just the normal credit they would get at tax time, spread out across the year? So it's not really welfare so much as just providing a useful payment to people they are already going to get, just sooner rather than later? GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.