Status
Not open for further replies.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
They're going to be a thorn in his side for the entirety of his administration. The activists arent going away. This is the BLM moment for Latinx folks.
And well they should be. Reforming immigration policy in the US is important.

But them choosing to not vote in November isn't going to deliver this particular state with these particular demographics to Trump.

Arizona Georgia and Florida
Bernie ain't gonna win Georgia or Florida.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
That's fair. I just know the cheat level is going to rise exponentially from that party.
The thing is, that was gonna happen with everyone. At least with Biden we have a bit of a thing we can point to. If Bernie was the nominee we'd end up with investigations into his wife, investigations into him as a communist sympathizers, etc. They're gonna be shitty no matter what.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
Biden would still win California in the general, so...?

We need them in Arizona among other things. Biden absolutely must do a better job trying to reach out to them, that is a weakness that he needs to work on and that Sanders did a great job. Its too important for the future potential coalitions of our party to ignore even if its possible win with out them this time. Not all of these things can be salvaged with a renewed campaign, he has made deep unprofessional cuts both in the past and currently. I seriously doubt they will go for Trump given what he has done, but they cannot be ignored going forward and if he is our nominees he needs to make inroads now, not after this election.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
People are sleeping on how powerful Obama campaigning for Biden will be. He's been smart not to say anything, and when Biden wins, and he endorses, he'll be able to speak about Joe Biden, his best friend. Much different than Hillary Clinton, bitter rival and Secretary of State.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Coincidence? When Bernie crushed it in Nevada, stocks opened the next day down 2.4% and closed down 3.4%. When Biden crushed it in South Carolina a week later, stocks were up 4.6% the next day. Now, after Bernie bottling it on ST, stock futures are up 1.15%. Sure, there are other things going on in the news. I still find it an interesting coincidence.

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
Coincidence? When Bernie crushed it in Nevada, stocks opened the next day down 2.4% and closed down 3.4%. When Biden crushed it in South Carolina a week later, stocks were up 4.6% the next day. Now, after Bernie bottling it on ST, stock futures are up 1.15%. Sure, there are other things going on in the news. I still find it an interesting coincidence.

CDC issued a dire warning & people making quick profits. don't read too much into it

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain

Coincidence, yes.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Tommy Vietor @TVietor08

Highly recommend that this surrogate be retired.

9UqSeIK.png

12:00 AM - Mar 4, 2020

twitter.com

Marianne Williamson on Twitter

“Jake Tapper referred to the “resurrection” of Joe Biden’s campaign. This was not a resurrection; it was a coup. Russiagate was not a coup. Mueller was not a coup. Impeachment was not a coup. What happened yesterday was a coup. And we will push it back.”

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Obama would fucking 85 Bears the primary and the GE.

That gives me an idea. Have the Democratic candidate be a token candidate with Obama running as VP. Have the President resign right away after inauguration to make Obama President and repeat every 4 years. If the Supreme Court says this "goes against the spirit of the Amendment" tell them to try and enforce it.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
stupid South Carolina. The early votes were Bernie and then today's voters being counted now are just Biden. Also Beto happened.

I mean the question has to be asked does Bernie even get to where he was if the primary doesn't start with a super white caucus. SC just amplified the problems that Bernie would be facing because he did nothing to correct the reason why he lost 2016

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
What's with the cold beer thing he's said something about it multiple times

Dan Scavino is drunk.

If Biden is the president then you know most people will be tuning out for days since he is boring and uncontroversial. And that's the point... unlike us political nerds and twitter folks normal people don't want to be worry about politic shit in their day to day life. It's exhausting to hear about Florida Man shit themselves every single day.

This has been one of my go-tos explaining how things actually are to savable people in the GOP. The end of misery, anxiety, shame, and destruction.

I'd hear his voice or see his face once a day or so. "The government basically works". Would be the same for most every Dem. Then my ass shows up May of next year and November year after that to keep it that way. That sort of thing. Peace and relaxation.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017

Tommy Vietor @TVietor08

Highly recommend that this surrogate be retired.

9UqSeIK.png

12:00 AM - Mar 4, 2020

twitter.com

Marianne Williamson on Twitter

“Jake Tapper referred to the “resurrection” of Joe Biden’s campaign. This was not a resurrection; it was a coup. Russiagate was not a coup. Mueller was not a coup. Impeachment was not a coup. What happened yesterday was a coup. And we will push it back.”

Tell that anti vaxxer to kick rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.