• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
ECz2AsxXYAELdTI
Why doesn't France LOVE Big Business Daddy? I mean look at the other losers at that table. Zombie Economy Daddy, Corruption Daddy, Discipline Mommy, Theresa May in a Wig Daddy....other two daddies that no one even knows...

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller

N. Korea tests new 'super-large' multiple rocket launcher https://apnews.com/aea805efb3f842c38680b523018263bb …

3:55 AM - Aug 25, 2019

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs

Trump on KJU's short-range missile tests: "I'm not happy about it, but again he's not in violation of the agreement."

Japan's Abe: "Our position is very clear, that the launch of short range ballistic missiles by NK really violates the relevant UN security council resolutions."

6:13 AM - Aug 25, 2019

The picture of the trash humans that trump brought with him. Bolton with that damn yellow trace like he's taking notes.

Absent

Oct 26, 2017

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

New statement from @PressSec: "The President was asked if he had 'any second thought on escalating the trade war with China'. His answer has been greatly misinterpreted. President Trump responded in the affirmative - because he regrets not raising the tariffs higher."

7:17 AM - Aug 25, 2019

Earlier:

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Trump replied. Reporters asked again whether he had second thoughts. "Might as well, might as well," he replied, before reporters asked again. "I have second thoughts about everything," he said.
Uhhh, yeah right.

Gurgelhals

Oct 27, 2017

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

New statement from @PressSec: "The President was asked if he had 'any second thought on escalating the trade war with China'. His answer has been greatly misinterpreted. President Trump responded in the affirmative - because he regrets not raising the tariffs higher."

7:17 AM - Aug 25, 2019

Earlier:

Press: For the first time, the President seemed to acknowledge that shitting himself on purpose repeatedly might not have been that great of an idea.

Trump: FAKE NEWS! MY ONLY SECOND THOUGHT WAS THAT I SHOULD HAVE SHAT MYSELF EVEN MORE THAN I DID!

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Savage replies. "That's the route you would take if you want to avoid black neighborhoods"

Also, Dem lost Crenshaw district by 5 points? So if we find the right candidate, it's winnable...?
That district basically covers the whitest areas of the Houston Metro Area not named the Woodlands. It will be a tall order to win that district even with Trump on the ballot.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Only his most sycophantic cretins would believe that one. And even then, they're just pretending (unfortunately there is no line between pretense and reality for those folk).

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I think Trump was hate-watching Bill Maher again. This was a hilarious take-down from Friday evening, full of compliments for Trump.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is wishing celebrities a happy birthday today on Twitter, which is weird, until you realize it's the anniversary of McCain's death and this is the most petty bitch shit ever.

Oct 25, 2017
A Dem Income Inequality debate sounds 1000x more fascinating than a climate change debate. Theres some actual fundamental differences between the candidates there.

Oct 25, 2017
I do appreciate Trump's twitter as the semi-lucid, wish-fulfillment ramblings of a loser who craves people's respect.

He really thought that he'd do a good job and that people would end up respecting him across the globe.

That's hilarious to me. Become POTUS because you're a loser who was buoyed by other losers and a slavery-era vote-counting system and think that you'll get respect for it, Trump gang.

(Likewise, I find that there are many of his supporters, a couple of whom I've met in the wild, who are absolutely bewildered that people don't like either Trump or them for supporting Trump. Like, totally clueless. I assumed that all Trump voters were inviting the hatred on themselves on purpose. I was wrong.)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Trump is wishing celebrities a happy birthday today on Twitter, which is weird, until you realize it's the anniversary of McCain's death and this is the most petty bitch shit ever.
OMG you're right. He's congratuled 5 or 6 random people for their anniversaries today, and I'm sure that's why. You'd think he'd be busy with G7, tanking stock market, etc., but no. I've never seen anyone more petty than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.