• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
There's always one of us who are willing to be around the worst fucking people.

I mean, Mariah has gay fans!
e8e11c82f5a8ed8a498ed39b14f84b23.gif
And Cher's a few years away from having gay pallbearers.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what are the chances that Rudy believes impeachment bump is the only way Trump can win in 2020 (#LandslideVictory) so he fabricated this whole thing and made it super obvious

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
How can you look at this Rudy shit and NOT want him before Congress in a public hearing?

Dems thinking Rudy is Lewandowski is incredibly dumb.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Hillary needs to start and finish every single interview from here until the end of time with "I fucking told you."

Illegitimate President, illegitimate judicial appointments. If, in the extremely unlikely scenario in which Trump is removed, I wish Dems would argue that the stooge judges he appointed should also be removed.
The Senate approved those appointments.

And Cher's a few years away from having gay pallbearers.
If the unthinkable ever happens, you're out of your mind if you don't think the entire community is going to take to the streets to mourn Her Majesty.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I recall rumors that Pelosi was grooming Schiff to take over once she was done. Being the front man for this is sure going to boost his credibility for it if they pull this off.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
See? I am TOTALLY innocent. Totally vindicated. Very cool. Very legal. NO COLLUSION. Crooked ERA WITCH HUNT continues. No quid quo pro.

ADAM HARASSMENT!

Thank you.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
So. Uh. Huh. I 'sensibly chuckled' at a comment about how Avenatti 'knows a lot about felony bail' and this happened.

screenshot_20190926-1dkj6z.jpg

Achievement unlocked, I guess.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
If Hillary did run (she won't, we're not that lucky) would Biden be below Bernie within a week or would it take a week and a half?

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know anything about American politics, but is it possible for the Democrats to call for a VoNC, and somehow get a general election? Even more so if Trump resigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.