Status
Not open for further replies.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump arrived at Mar-a-Lago. Monday we have Stone back in court and next week the other Manafort sentencing.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
And here I was wondering how Republicans would attack HR1, which is pretty much unassailable in its goodness

xgg34pK.png

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Wat.

It's actually OK to annotate or highlight your own bible, but being signed by a President of his um moral standing is uh....

TBH I wouldn't mind getting one as a weird reminder of this timeline.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
And here I was wondering how Republicans would attack HR1, which is pretty much unassailable in its goodness

xgg34pK.png

Why are they allowed to basically lie? In favor of illegal immigrant voting? Undocumented people can't vote.

Also why make a big fuss about the house passing anything anyway, it won't be up in the senate and the president won't sign it.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Apparently Matt Yglesias got dragged know Twitter earlier, but I missed what about because he deleted the tweets...

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Matthew 7:15
President Donald Trump signs a Bible as he greets people at Providence Baptist Church in Smiths Station, Ala., Friday, March 8, 2019, as they travel to tour areas where tornados killed 23 people in Lee County, Ala.Photo: Carolyn Kaster, AP
d1kdwvlwwaeu723bhkmd.jpg

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Wat.

It's actually OK to annotate or highlight your own bible, but being signed by a President of his um moral standing is uh....

TBH I wouldn't mind getting one as a weird reminder of this timeline.
I don't care what people do with bibles, it's just so hilariously ironic I find it hard to breathe sometimes.

Religion is the world's biggest joke.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Not directly politics, but the way people defend Michael Jackson is the same way people argue politics in bad faith. It's gross how people stake out a position and fight for it.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
In Judaism you're not supposed to even place a book on top of the Old Testament. I'm always surprised by how much less strict Christianity is. (Although I think that was part of its appeal in the earliest days)

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
D1KQPWyXQAA0VB1.jpg:large

THIS AIN'T FUCKIN' MELANIA, Y'ALL.

She's closer than the other double in that video. Like close enough I can't really say with 100% certainty that it isn't her.

This is 100% not her:

Like there's even height differences here I'm not sure you can account for just with heels.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if either trump or Melania set up doubles just because she doesn't want to do stuff with the pig man.

Last edited:

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Matt Yglesias got dragged know Twitter earlier, but I missed what about because he deleted the tweets...

His point was that what Biden said about racial school integration was gross but no current candidate is advocating for racial school integration in the modern day (even though its worse now) and many White liberals may SAY they are for integration but won't walk the walk.

So basically a "those who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones". It wasn't meant as an endorsement of Biden's old position but a lot of people read it that way and it being Twitter.......

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
His point was that what Biden said about racial school integration was gross but no current candidate is advocating for racial school integration in the modern day (even though its worse now) and many White liberals may SAY they are for integration but won't walk the walk.

So basically a "those who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones". It wasn't meant as an endorsement of Biden's old position but a lot of people read it that way and it being Twitter.......
Completely unsurprised given that people took it the same way when I brought up similar points.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
She's closer than the other double in that video. Like close enough I can't really say with 100% certainty that it isn't her.

This is 100% not her:

Like there's even height differences here I'm not sure you can account for just with heels.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if either trump or Melania set up doubles just because she doesn't want to do stuff with the pig man.

Again, there was another photo of this exact moment and it was very clear it was her.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell has Trump appointed more judges in 2 years than Obama did in 8 years!?
Control of the Senate. McConnell refused to confirm over 100 Obama picks for judge.

Can I also mention how fucked up it is 1 man controls if a bill will get voted on after the house passes it? McConnel has way too much power

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver

Sounds like he was right to make those tweets if that's what he said.

As far as I know, statistically speaking, school integration is the most successful program we know of for dealing with racial inequalities, but even suggesting it makes people extremely upset and makes otherwise great white allies turn super racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were campaign ending to be explicitly pro-bussing.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like he was right to make those tweets if that's what he said.

As far as I know, statistically speaking, school integration is the most successful program we know of for dealing with racial inequalities, but even suggesting it makes people extremely upset and makes otherwise great white allies turn super racist.
I didn't see the tweets but I saw him talking about them later. Seemed like they may have been poorly worded. Happens.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Control of the Senate. McConnell refused to confirm over 100 Obama picks for judge.

Can I also mention how fucked up it is 1 man controls if a bill will get voted on after the house passes it? McConnel has way too much power

The senate is arguably the most power body of the government right now because of him.

He single handedly can stop house bills and confirm shit judges and cabinent members and stop the removal of Trump.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
So I mean, I get that there is plenty to criticize about Obummer.

But reading the responses, you'd think Barack Hussein War Criminal Obama was the worst lol.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The senate is arguably the most power body of the government right now because of him.

He single handedly can stop house bills and confirm shit judges and cabinent members and stop the removal of Trump.
It's so fucked up. It also ensures nothing positive will ever get passed. Republicans will always be there to fuck up one branch of government

Status
Not open for further replies.