Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I think about it, Trump didn't really go on a rant this week like he usually does before something big drops. Did he get no heads up this time or has the shutdown taken all his executive time?

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
The shutdown is his rant imo.
If he doesn't declare an emergency today and keeps the shut down going this weekend I genuinely think he will keep it going as long as he can. He probably sincerely thinks that this slows down the investigations and/or consumes the media's air time so they don't focus on his Russia shit. Voters and approvals be damned.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I wonder why the feds decided to make a show of force. Flight risk? Destroying documents?
It's not yet confirmed they even had a search warrant. It is odd. I'm going with show of force. Considering Stone loves attention, he probably would have strolled in after being served with a smile on his face. He wasn't going to flee.

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
If he doesn't declare an emergency today and keeps the shut down going this weekend I genuinely think he will keep it going as long as he can. He probably sincerely thinks that this slows down the investigations and/or consumes the media's air time so they don't focus on his Russia shit. Voters and approvals be damned.

That's where I'm at.

He's trying to throw a wrench in the gears. He understood he was ceding power with the new House being sworn in. That's the only reason why a CR wasn't signed at the end of last year. The shutdown is political and has nothing to do with a wall.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Pro Trump ad on CNN about judges I just saw quotes one person and only one person about how the Dems are out of control.

Tulsi Gabbard.

Frankish

Oct 25, 2017
USA
So Stone was indicted for coverup-related offenses, and not any underlying crimes? Is that right?

Does this mean Mueller thinks the collusion with Wikileaks itself is not worthy of indictment? I'm honestly curious, I don't know anything about this stuff.

Oct 26, 2017
I should stop reading the Venezuela thread, but I am a masochist.
READ ABOUT WARHAMMER 40K INSTEAD.

yelling intensifies

So Stone was indicted for coverup-related offenses, and not any underlying crimes? Is that right?

Does this mean Mueller thinks the collusion with Wikileaks itself is not worthy of indictment? I'm honestly curious, I don't know anything about this stuff.

conspiracy to work with wikileaks = conspiracy to work with russia.

the next step is to indentify how and why wikileaks was co-opted by the fsb and how the russians used wikileaks as a funnel to hide behind.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018

I'm no expert but I think he can get Stone on lesser charges now, and do the bigger crimes later. That's what they did to Manafort.

edit: Stone is also old AF, he's not going to last long in prison.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Just wondering what maduro would have to do before people agreed he was worth deposing. Like eat babies on tv?

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017

Legal analyst on msnbc thinks they're holding back on collusion related charges to give him a chance to talk. They can always add more charges later.

Oct 25, 2017
A1D5DcuV7CL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C51rvXEUq9yL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX466_.png

I KNEW there was a reason I wore my PIZZA FRIDAYS t-shirt today

Oct 27, 2017
2nd time Mueller's grand jury met on Thursday, with an arrest on Friday.

But the true revelation - there's a new haven-style pizza joint in fort lauderdale.

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.