• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Hi PoliERA, I filed to run for office yesterday:

It's the NH state legislature, so there's a lot of seats, enough such that random people like me have a chance of making it. I'm not primarying any incumbent (the previous holder of this seat died), but it's still going to be a contested primary anyways since lots of people have an interest in running this year. I really don't like fundraising so I'll be trying to run my campaign by spending absolutely no money whatsoever and just relying on word of mouth thru free media such as the internet. Anyone else here have any other experiences with running for office they'd like to share?

Congrats dude. I am in MA. Considering the NH legislature is so huge, I'm sure you have a good chance. Good luck. <3

I'm sure my law firm's toxic tort litigation unit will be thrilled that they no longer have to defend these cases because Trump said asbestos is totally safe. :|

They are ok for him to fuck though m i rite.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats dude. I am in MA. Considering the NH legislature is so huge, I'm sure you have a good chance. Good luck. <3

I'm sure my law firm's toxic tort litigation unit will be thrilled that they no longer have to defend these cases because Trump said asbestos is totally safe. :|

And marry.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC

As someone who just paid a lot to have asbestos abatement in my house, fuck these people.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Listening to PSA and the state of the judiciary is killing me. Feels absolutely helpless. If we don't take back the Senate in the midterms I don't know what we can do. We are so utterly fucked. :-(

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
The big strongman is too much of a coward to actually argue in front of peoples' faces. Real easy to do it on fucking Twitter.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017

This is an irreverent, opportunistic move...
and I respect the fuck out of it.

This Korean restaurant near me makes this incredible spicy chicken with kimchi slaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.