• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, like his totally real, not photoshopped Facebook page

HA! WOW! I'm not surprised that they did it, I'm surprised at the shitty job they did with the photoshopped hat. Someone literally googled "Hillary 2016 hat" like I just did.

s-l300.jpg

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
The same people who, without a hint of self-awareness, claim everything that makes them look bad is a "false flag", resort to creating terrible fake pages to make the left look bad.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
"Sorry your kids are dead. Hope we go back to the status quo soon so I don't have to pretend I care."

.@RepRWilliams: "Our hearts go out to all the victims and their families... Words can't describe what they're going through right now. The best thing everybody can do is just pray that things will begin to get back to normal."

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fucking tired of all those "nothing will change" types that post every time these shootings happen.

Defeatism is a plague on liberals.

i do think that there is a degree of apathy-inducement on this forum because of the fact that it's predecessor was the number four referring website to Hillary Clinton's website

not that i participate enough in OT to have the insight to name any names, but it's a more abstracted trend i've noticed

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
And when there's a fire?
What.an.idiot.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says there are too many entrances and exits to schools, and that is why shootings are able to happen. "Had there been one single entrance possibly for every student, maybe he would have been stopped."

He needs to watch the Station Nightclub fire video.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
of course the Texas attorney general won't say that we have a gun problem. Says we need to be more like Israel who protects their schools.

Fuck off.

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
of course the Texas attorney general won't say that we have a gun problem. Says we need to be more like Israel who protects their schools.

Fuck off.

The idea that "more gun laws won't work because criminals will just ignore them"....am I crazy, or is someone with that argument now arguing that ALL laws are worthless?

I'm trying to say that I think that argument is full of poop.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

The subpoena was recently served on John Kakanis, 30, who has worked as a driver, accountant and operative for Stone.

During the 2016 Republican primaries, a Stone political action committee paid more than $130,000 to an entity called "Citroen Associates" for "voter fraud research and documentation" and "research services consulting," according to Federal Election Commission filings.

Florida state records identify the owner of Citroen Associates as John P. Kakanis.

The subpoena handed to Kakanis is the latest development suggesting that Stone, an early Trump backer whose reputation as an aggressive political operative dates back to the Watergate scandal of the 1970s, is being looked at by Mueller.
Separate from the social media guy subpoenaed the other day. It's pretty clear that Stone is under intense, intense scrutiny. It'll be a good day when he is finally indicted for his ratfuckery.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, that's just what every school needs, a fucking chokepoint.

Wrapping up soon!

Use the bodies of your fellow students to create a shield—Random GOP statement

"Many students' lives were saved today by the Dan Patrick Bottleneck Bill, because the bodies were piled so high and so deep as students were gunned down while trying to crawl over their slain classmates to escape that the shooter couldn't penetrate the heap. Since this is clearly working out so well, we'd like to deregulate more firearms with greater penetration power and allow citizens to buy more penetrative bullets."

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Why are people discussing the layout of the school, the origin of the shooters surname, and possible methods of evacuating students? How about the fact that he easily obtained a gun to murder people?

Manngc

Oct 27, 2017
And when there's a fire?
What.an.idiot.

He needs to watch the Station Nightclub fire video.

The reporter here appears to be adding words that weren't spoken. The focus was on one way into the school. Not on emergency exits, which would be mandatory. It appears to be really poor reporting.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Why are people discussing the layout of the school, the origin of the shooters surname, and possible methods of evacuating students? How about the fact that he easily obtained a gun to murder people?

Shhhh must never blame guns. Need precious money more. Even on childrens' corpses, money before everything.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Because that's the easily-refuted idiotic nonsense the Republican Shithelmets are spewing today. There's doesn't seem to be much sense in arguing about tighter gun control when A). we just went through that the last time this happened and B). there's no way it can happen when the GOP is in control anyway. I think we're all on the same page, or near about, but if a guy literally shooting at members of congress has no effect I dunno what will.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
In a 1997 radio interview with Howard Sternjust months after Princess Diana's death, Donald Trump insisted that he "could have" had sex with the late British royal — but only would have done so if she passed an HIV test first.

In the interview, which resurfaced days before the late Princess of Wales' son, Prince Harry, is set to marry actress Meghan Markle, Stern asked Trump, "Why do people think it's egotistical of you to say you could've gotten with Lady Di? You could've gotten her, right? You could've nailed her?"

"I think I could have," Trump replied.

Referring back to an earlier discussion the two men had about HIV testing, Stern then acted out a scene where Trump demands Princess Diana get tested before having sex.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.