• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
But we don't have 10 years. We need to change this country now.
This is why we at least need to be going center, for more moderate Democrat policies, so at least we can get things moving in a more favorable direction. Then, that will at least give us something through those 10 years.

Let's focus on improving healthcare, gerrymandering, wages, jobs, global warming, and the wage gap until then. Those are all the things that everyone will benefit on, and are more or less safer options to run a platform. Then once the time comes, we can do a more sweeping reform.

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Apparently there are people still in line to vote. They have to get those people through before they start counting. Kind of cool of the state to do that.

that's cool, but at the same time i'm expecting heller to win. I don't know what the median age is (at least in vegas) but the number of old/retired people far outnumber the youth/young adults. One of the reasons why I moved out of NV

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth

giphy.gif

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
Soooo...based on the numbers, Texas is basically purple. This is good! Keep chipping away, we can make that southern state blue sooner or later!

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this outcome not pretty terrifying for anyone else? These Republicans are winning on outright racism at this point and that's being accepted as the norm now.

It's not surprising, really. They are empowered and energized now. They were always here, just looked down upon/drowned out. Now it's "okay". It's the same as its ever been. Democratic in the cities, northeast, west coast. Then dotted throughought the red states in cities and college campuses. It's two different countries. The educated, so called "elite" and the racist, religious zealot rest. And "the rest" is a large, large number.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Also, fuck voter suppression. Given how close this was in many places, I have no doubt it played a role.

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The standard of what is racism lowered for a lot of people. Racism is whatever you can't get away with. Trump keeps lowering that standard.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin is very tight still. 94% reporting
if that tweet about milwaukee is accurate, there is likely about 10k votes from there for evers to gain.

also CNN must be working with different numbers than politico as no matter how we go CNN is keeping Evers a couple thousand ahead even as we catch up to politico who has it much closer with walker in front.

either way the race is likely going to the end.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Went out and did my part early this morning but my day was so long that I seemed to have slept through most of the night. I see Dems won the House so that's awesome. What's the latest on Michigan?

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fucking how!? The majority of Americans in the last two elections have voted for Democrats and yet they only control half of the three branches of government. Our political system is completely fucked!
Because they vote big in fewer areas than Republicans do. GOP has control of all the flyover cow pastures which gets an equal amount of senators than states 20-30 times as much population. On the electoral side, smaller states have more electoral votes per capita than more populated states like California or New York. Its only going to get worse.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Impeachment motherfuckersssss

(At least it'll be brought, even if it never passes).