• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
I guess we'll get something we might have wanted 3 years ago, and something just out of a deep deep sale. Wouldn't mind it if it was Nex Machina, Housemarque wuld probably give that cash good use.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i m hoping drive club as its getting delisted after august
Not sure they'd want to leave a bitter taste in our mouths when they yank the server's offline and suddenly... we got half a game on PS+... and loads of articles from gaming sites saying Sony shut down servers and have no honour, or whatever other words they can muster.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Not sure they'd want to leave a bitter taste in our mouths when they yank the server's offline and suddenly... we got half a game on PS+... and loads of articles from gaming sites saying Sony shut down servers and have no honour, or whatever other words they can muster.
they wont shut the servers but they r delisting the game. after August. so we could get it for free and game will not be for sale anymore but servers will be up another year or 2 till it dies down

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Am I the only one who thinks Horizon Chase Turbo is pretty awesome?

As someone who grew up on Outrun, Chase HQ, Lotus Esprit et al, it's beautifully nostalgic.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Horizon Chase Turbo is pretty awesome?

As someone who grew up on Outrun, Chase HQ, Lotus Esprit et al, it's beautifully nostalgic.

I have it added to my library but I didn't play it yet. Actually gives some Top Gear (SNES) vibes and it looks like something I would like.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I have it added to my library but I didn't play it yet. Actually gives some Top Gear (SNES) vibes and it looks like something I would like.
I think many dismiss it because "mobile game port" but that would be grossly unfair. If you like the old 90s 8/16 bit racers from that era then this runs on the same kind of engine that those did, almost a genre in itself. But it has the whole tour/career mode thing going for it so there's plenty of fun to be had winning the races and unlocking new tracks etc.

AnotherAccomplishedIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I think many dismiss it because "mobile game port" but that would be grossly unfair. If you like the old 8/16 bit racers from that era then this runs on the same kind of engine that those did, almost a genre in itself. But it has the whole tour/career mode thing going for it so there's plenty of fun to be had winning the races and unlocking new tracks etc.

Yeah I should check it out, everyone I know that played it that was from that era loved it.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
If it's Fallout 4, Doom 2016, Wolfenstein The New Order or Tekken 7 I'm genuinely gonna be pissed. Yes, they're all good games but the overlap between Plus and Now has got to stop.