• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's the color on the Dualsense?

• Black

Votes: 871 38.7%
  • White

Votes: 1,272 56.5%
  • Grey

Votes: 109 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Why yes I think I will.

If you're not gonna show it off yet, please at least give some sort of acknowledgement of PSVR 2 at the event as well.

Sprat

Oct 27, 2017
England
Never noticed that groove where the lightbar is. That is such a grime and bacteria magnet.

I'm going to spend more time cleaning the controller than using it. I already dismantle and fully clean them every fortnight.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Cant wait! Hope that they at least tease the console itself if their focus is mostly games.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Right in the middle of my biggest meeting next week. Why Sony, why..... :(

EDIT: Ohh shit, new controller design? :o

crimilde

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Finally, here it is. Nice time for EU too.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Months of waiting, teasing , rumors, and more waiting is finally coming to an end.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FINALLLLLYYYYYYYY!

Playstation All Stars 2 my friends

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Excited! So happy I have Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition to hold me off until then.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Remember when this site thought it was impossible for Grubb to be right about the Nintendo Direct in March and turned on him?

Remember when this site thought it was impossible for Grubb to be right about the Sony event on June 4 and turned on him?

The "so-called" "insider" who was "lying" "for attention" was right all along. Again. Funny that.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
"It will focus on areas where Sony is traditionally strong: product design, with what I assume will be the full reveal of the PS5, and its games development expertise. We're now well into the phase where console early adopters expect to know more about the games that will be available at launch, so this event and Microsoft's upcoming streams are crucial to build consumer anticipation.

So we're going to see the console?

Status
Not open for further replies.