E_i

Oct 27, 2017

The guy was wearing military military fatigues and maybe a bullet proof vest/body armor.

EditL Shooter is in custody.

Azaan60

Mar 18, 2020
The shooter is a self admitted white supremacist.

He posted a 106 page manifesto and livestreamed the entire thing on Twitch.

The manifesto and video are currently being spread around 4chan, will probably spread to Twitter and FB as well.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking horrible. And still we will collectively do nothing.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty far from me but this is still terrifying. I can guess the motives about the location. How the hell were they taken alive, christ.

Oct 25, 2017
As a totally ignorant and naive person not from the USA

Why is there no gun control there again? Is "my rights" literally the only reason? Has there's been ANY movement to move to ban them?

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, just saw a pic of a woman he shot directly in the head. So fucking horrible. Looks like the n-word is written on his front iron sight in white marker. I'd imagine his whole rifle has racist shit written on it like the Christchurch piece of trash.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
I can't even imagine losing a loved one to an event like this.

RIP to the victims who's lives were taken too soon.

Oct 25, 2017
At one point in time, I wondered why Al Qaeda/ISIS/etc...didn't attack our day-to-day activities thinking that would spread more terror than striking targets like the WTC. Yeah, I kinda think I know why now.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
No words really.
inb4 it turns out it is another idiot radicalized by /pol/ or reddit

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Im so angry. White supremacist have been escalating for years and it's beyond time this shit was treated like any other terrorist.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
Here's an image of the rifle with the n-word written on it. I blacked the NSFW stuff.

tQ3SB5a.png

There's supposedly a manifesto or some shit around too. Supposedly "red pilled" on 4chan. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
So I see some of the manifesto, it is just Fox News peddled white nationalists talking points; Great Replacement Theory. Fox is insanely extreme and yet they still put that shit on cable news and invite those fuckers to press briefings

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
So I see some of the manifesto, it is just Fox News peddled white nationalists talking points; Great Replacement Theory. Fox is insanely extreme and yet they still put that shit on cable news and invite those fuckers to press briefings
Yep they shouldn't be allowed to be called news.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
18 years old? Watch Conservative outlets only ever refer to him as the "poor, troubled, mentally ill kid".