• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017

Game just got released. It looks like that devs really didn't have too much money for marketing. And game looks amazing (not surprising because last two Rayman games were amazing too).

Oct 25, 2017
It was in the switch indie showcase this morning which covers their marketing.

It's from some rayman devs if it wasn't apparent from looking at it

Last edited:

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Reminds me of Chu's Dynasty on XBLIG:

Just with more budget and development know-how.

Honestly, I'd be more hype for this is things were more intimate and close in on the action. But since it's up to 4 players, I can KINDA forgive it here.

ronabs

Mar 15, 2018
Been looking for this game since they revealed it a couple years ago. Let's wait some reivews.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Can you play alone with one character or are you forced to switch between all 4?

Only played a bit so far but the characters have different abilities (the monkey king has double jump etc) so you'll probably have to switch sometimes, I'm guessing you could stick to the same one most of the time though.

Rasec

Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
Only played a bit so far but the characters have different abilities (the monkey king has double jump etc) so you'll probably have to switch sometimes, I'm guessing you could stick to the same one most of the time though.
Nice, so i guess it's a little like Trine when you play singleplayer.

I'll buy it tonight for the switch.

I just found this gameplay video for anyone that wants to have a feel of how the game plays.

HOUSEJoseph

Oct 27, 2017
I copy many sentiments here. I thought for a second that this was an UbiArt game. And I knew for sure it was made by Rayman people the way the presentation was.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Beautiful artstyle, the gameplay looks fun, by ex-rayman devs and it's multiplayer. I'm so in, this is totally up my alley.

Rasec

Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
We might not get a new Rayman game soon but it seems their devs are still bringing us nice games even out of ubisoft.

First it was Splasher which i recommend for any fan of platforms and now this.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Ah, done in the Origins style.

Yeah, I'll skip it. Title got me hyped it might've been Rayman 2 or Rayman 3 ex-devs.

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
Looks fantastic. I'm playing the great Child of Light at the moment. When this gets released on PS4 i will definitely look to pick this up.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Name is terrible but I'm totally taking the plunge. Rayman Origins is a GOAT platformer.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, it looks like it was literally made in the ubi art engine even!

Might give this a shot, looks plenty fun.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, downloading now. I'll post my impressions later tonight.