Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Interesting that the final report in three mentions they can finally meet him again. I wonder if it'll be a continuation of the epilogue of 3 and we'll get a Master of Masters face reveal.

Also it probably wouldn't happen but i'd be down for the big Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC being Soras quest to save Kairi and ending up showing where he ended up. (though the Secret Ending can also tease that)

Feb 5, 2018
]
Okay so I have a question regarding the epilogue: is Ava one of the 7 kh4 antagonists? The seventh chess piece has tall ears that seem to match her mask. Also, although she apparently did not follow her mission accordingly, her name is based around the sin of Greed, so I could see her still being evil regardless of her not obeying properly. I'm curious now. The other 6 I think are pretty obvious.

Apparently yes. From what i can see, its the 6 animals each of the fortellers represent (Fox, Bear, Leopard, Snake, Unicorn and Ram which represents Luxu due to No Name, and finally a Heart with Wings, which might be related to MoM)

Edit: in fact, Luxu may be the heart piece, considering he jumped vessels for millenia while MoM is represented by the Ram/No Name.

Oct 31, 2017
I cannot believe that the end of the Pirates world alone has like a 13-minute-long CG cutscene

And the game looks phenomenal in just about every regard

If you told me I'd be anxiously awaiting for the next KH game to be in my hand bc it's going to satisfy a lot of my FF cravings a couple of years ago I wouldn't believe you

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Interesting that the final report in three mentions they can finally meet him again. I wonder if it'll be a continuation of the epilogue of 3 and we'll get a Master of Masters face reveal.

Also it probably wouldn't happen but i'd be down for the big Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC being Soras quest to save Kairi and ending up showing where he ended up. (though the Secret Ending can also tease that)

Question...is already mentioned or hinted what was Luxu's mission?

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Okay so I have a question regarding the epilogue: is Ava one of the 7 kh4 antagonists? The seventh chess piece has tall ears that seem to match her mask. Also, although she apparently did not follow her mission accordingly, her name is based around the sin of Greed, so I could see her still being evil regardless of her not obeying properly. I'm curious now. The other 6 I think are pretty obvious.

Nah, Ava is the cool one

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Question...is already mentioned or hinted what was Luxu's mission?

He was supposed to survive the Keyblade war and let the No Name keyblade witness until "the end" so MoM could see it in the past. He also had to witness the Dandelions (its still unknown if he figured out who the imposter was or if that ended up being part of the plan or not. The reports in Kh3 are vague about this point. i.e. pls play UX) and at some point had to bring the Foretellers back. but it seems he needed another Keyblade War to happen to do so, so he planted seeds and just let history take its course and watched/played the fool as Xehanort took the bait and did it for him.

His missions sounds like it's end game was to bring back the MoM and his apprentices into the current time

scooper

Jan 20, 2019
This time travel stupidity is 100% to write Riku and only Riku out so Nomura doesnt get any more of my "MAKE EM KISS" emails tbh

honestly i don't think nomura's done with riku. i think when he stopped liking/empathizing with sora bc he was too happy or whatever that he sort of glommed onto riku as a substitute. he's got his whole struggle-with-darkness thing and nomura clearly has an affinity for angsty/evil characters. if anything, him turning riku into a knock-off noctis only proves it to me further. nomura has a thing for noctis, and now that riku is noctis lite, he's not going anywhere.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Disappointing to hear that Level 1 Proud is difficult in an unfair way. Was going to try it on my second playthrough since Critical isn't available at launch.

HollowDash

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Watching right now. It doesn't look that bad, I just think it's going to take some understanding of the game and hope that the endgame worlds aren't too bad with scaling. It probably doesn't help that he's in Japanese.

I dont know. Have you seen the Tangled final boss fight? Biz took nearly 30 minutes because of damage outputs and he had almost all boosts equiped alongside keyblade level up to the max. It really worries

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I dont know. Have you seen the Tangled final boss fight? Biz took nearly 30 minutes because of damage outputs and he had almost all boosts equiped alongside keyblade level up to the max. It really worries
Well in that case I guess we'll have to wait for a balance patch

Dec 25, 2018
he's really struggling with normal enemies due to how the damage scaling is. he's in monster's inc and waves are taking like 10 mins or more.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For what's it worth, I'm surprised he has praised the game as much as he has so far. He has consistently said that the normal Proud run was fun and challenging for him and I was convinced he was going to hate the game completely lol

rwisenor

Jan 20, 2019
So uh... I think Luxu might be Xigbar.

Hate to break it to you, but this was almost 100% accurately predicted by a very astute Xigbar fan back in 2016 and refined again in 2017. I remember reading it and laughing. Guess they are the one laughing now. Can't believe they called it.

https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/100279-theory-is-the-man-in-the-black-coat-xigbar/

https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/108972-theory-the-true-intentions-of-xigbarbraig/

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
It's a PlayStation world. We all live in it.

1c4RVNt.jpg

Last edited:

Applesauce21

Jan 19, 2019
Ok, I just saw the final world scene and Sora talks to Namine! She is a star and she says she will handle Terranort to tip the scales in their favor. She think everyone misess Roxas but not her and she pretends it's ok. Sora tells her that Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Roxas miss her. I feel so much better about her. She is mentioned throughout the game and Kairi really feels her. Roxas too has a moment through Sora where he thinks of her. Sora says he still has to thank her but not yet. Things aren't right yet. I was so afraid Nomura just made everyone forget her. Anyway, Im happy is my point lol.

ChaserX

Nov 1, 2017
Miami, FL
Ultimate Form cleared that battle portal mad quick. It should also be noted it has Combo, Air Combo, and Situation Boost as inate abilities.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not super keeping up with spoilers, but a friend said that my constant jokes about Xigbar Ocelot'ing his way to being the antagonist are coming true. Is that actually what's happening? Please tell me so, that would make me even more hyped for this game haha.

scooper

Jan 20, 2019
Ok, I just saw the final world scene and Sora talks to Namine! She is a star and she says she will handle Terranort to tip the scales in their favor. She think everyone misess Roxas but not her and she pretends it's ok. Sora tells her that Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Roxas miss her. I feel so much better about her. She is mentioned throughout the game and Kairi really feels her. Roxas too has a moment through Sora where he thinks of her. Sora says he still has to thank her but not yet. Things aren't right yet. I was so afraid Nomura just made everyone forget her. Anyway, Im happy is my point lol.
ahhh thank you for this ( ; ᴗ ; ) for a second i was afraid nomura forgot about rokunami. if i can't have namixi it's the next best thing lmao

Jan 25, 2019

How does Roxas have a moment through Sora about Naminè? In what world? I feel like we're missing so much stuff. We needed more character moments.

And lol, at Mickey missing her. Did he ever even meet her? I feel like I skipped something...

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Now that's an Ultima weapon!

It's nice to see Namine getting some love - and I was a bit baffled where the Lingering Will came from, but that explains it.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So I just need to vent. I just finished the game and jesus christ Nomura pulls off the perfect ending and then we get that epilogue reveal with Braig being Luxu afterall.

My lord, what a finale. I can't believe Soras gone (for now) what a sequel hook that was. Can't believe Nomura was crazy enough to make Union X relevant and make me extremely excited to see where it goes next.
Yep. I usually don't love sequel hooks, and Kingdom Hearts had that special feeling with the game's story being complete yet still had that little extra tease to drive the player forward, so the epilogue was very unconventional in that regard. However as an exception its totally awesome, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

So after Nomuras mention of Blain/Brain making his move in the latest union x update, his similar look to braig and that make me thing that he's indeed Luxu before he body swapped (or after the first time) I guess he killed Strelitzia.

Luckily Backcover gave most content (minus why Ven has a Chirithy) but I still feel like they'll have to use some other avenue like another movie to explain Union X's plot to casual audiences.
if his name is actually Brain in english, yeah it feels obvious. Brain, Braig, its just a letter at the end and boom same character. Which is why I think we will see a post Union X Game. In fact, speaking of how they will address the story of Chi/Unchained/Union X, I feel these are going to be the two main side games till KH4. Re:Union will be a remake of the Chi trilogy in one game, with Sora replacing the MC. It will be the true world line as revealed in Union X later on, that everything was a simulation in preparation for Sora uncovering the secrets of the Age of Fairytales, pre, during, and post Keyblade War. The second game is going to be similar to BBS. Ava senses the danger, and realizes the Fortellers are always going to turn out evil. Thanks to the events of Re:Union, she recognizes Sora as a true Keyblade Master, and places him in charge of the 3 Dandelions under her protection. This new game is with Skuld/Ephemer/Ventus facing off the forces of darkness, which are Brain, Lauria , Elrena, and the other dandelions who sided with them.

Nah someone new is going to replace ava. In fact, I think Luxu(Xigbar) summoned the fortellers so he can get them to pass down the role to his new Forteller group while offing them in the process.

Apparently yes. From what i can see, its the 6 animals each of the fortellers represent (Fox, Bear, Leopard, Snake, Unicorn and Ram which represents Luxu due to No Name, and finally a Heart with Wings, which might be related to MoM)

Edit: in fact, Luxu may be the heart piece, considering he jumped vessels for millenia while MoM is represented by the Ram/No Name.
Luxu is 100% the Heart. He is a wild card, an outside force that is there just to move things along, the trickster. MoM being the Ram makes total sense, cause the Ram represents the Devil, which MoM is likely a good analogy for

Hate to break it to you, but this was almost 100% accurately predicted by a very astute Xigbar fan back in 2016 and refined again in 2017. I remember reading it and laughing. Guess they are the one laughing now. Can't believe they called it.

https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/100279-theory-is-the-man-in-the-black-coat-xigbar/

https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/108972-theory-the-true-intentions-of-xigbarbraig/
If there is an insane plot twist, there is always a fan to have guessed it years ago. This was a great read and in hindsight makes a lot of sense.

This feels like a hint of what is to come, now that there is no focus on the actual Chiblade. Like, there was a parallel there between Ultima and it, so perhaps this new Ultima is to parallel the MoM.

so who is the nameless star
Strelizia.

Ralph Bighead

Jan 13, 2018
Luxu is 100% the Heart. He is a wild card, an outside force that is there just to move things along, the trickster. MoM being the Ram makes total sense, cause the Ram represents the Devil, which MoM is likely a good analogy for

Remember, Luxu = Lust, which is traditionally symbolized by the goat. Luxu is most likely the Goat/Ram.

The heart symbol is on the Book of Prophecies:

latest

The Book of Prophecies appears to have been written by the Master of Masters, so it only makes sense for him to have the heart symbol.