• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What was the best game of 2017?

• Super Mario Otterssey

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath otter Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What if all this otter talk is actually a clue for a new development studio at Nintendo? It's called Nintendottir and is based in Reykjavik. It's part of Nintendo's Blue Lagoon strategy

Oct 25, 2017
It's dangerous to go alone, take these
0007239285300_A

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Only ninety minutes
Till we get some news
That will melt down
Era, and the clock will
Reset, one way or another.

Oct 25, 2017
Need..... Mario Maker....... Urgh

I sold my Wii U like a freakin idiot before I could play it. It's the only big Wii U game I missed. I otter be ashamed of myself

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really thought 2019 holidays would be their animal crossing but they may have bigger games

Animal Crossing is big in its own right. It'll sell well regardless of release period and it's going to move some Switches just about any time of the year.

Next year seems ripe for Pokémon, at least one of (but preferably both) Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta, and hopefully a new IP or 2D Zelda. But that's just my baseless conjecture

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Oh for crying out loud!!!

I leave the thread for 8 hours and when I wake up this is what has become of it!?!?

This is otterly ridiculous.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
It's been so long since the last game that I think AC Switch is up there with Sekiro as my most anticipated game.

Pls Nintendo

Nikachu

Jan 14, 2018
They already have Pokemon Generation 8 and I'm guessing (hopefully) metroid prime 4 for Holiday 2019, maybe even Mario Odyssey 2 or Breath of the Wild 2, as well as Super Mario Maker, Bayonetta 3, and other big titles are more than enough for holiday 2019, so I think it's okay if they have AC in the spring/summer

Status
Not open for further replies.