• The Legend of Zelda: Breath otter Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So FF Crystal Chronicles was for sure going to be in the Direct, plus all the other leaks that definitely adds up to at least 35 minutes.

We've seen everything now :/
ffxv pocket edition
crystal chronicles
civilization 6
35 minutes for just these?
img_434947f9t.jpg

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Are we forgetting the bullet format these directs have been using for the last year or so?

Why are people pretending shit like FFXV PE would have a lengthy slot dedicated to it?

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
You forgot Nintendo announcing the Yosh official name. It'll take another 5 minutes as they slowly spell each letter out.
Damn I didn't think of that. You are right, sadly.

That means they probably wont even have time for FFXV, Crystal Chronicles, or Civ 6, it will just be the Yoshi slo-mo reveal and a 25 minute narrated walkthrough of the menus in the Mega Man 11 demo.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also CC doesn't have to be in the Direct. It could've been a thing Sony was able to get for them to announce.

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've said this and others have too. Since NSMBU Deluxe is coming they should add 4 player online. It makes sense and another incentive to buy. It.

Exactly, I'd buy it day one again and it would add some replayability to these platformers.

I would like this too -- as long as they disable interactions between characters. Being thrown down a pit by some kid who thinks he's hilarious is not quite my idea of a fun time...

I was thinking more with friends, but a competitive mode with strangers where you race to the finish would work actually.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn I didn't think of that. You are right, sadly.

That means they probably wont even have time for FFXV, Crystal Chronicles, or Civ 6, it will just be the Yoshi slo-mo reveal and a 25 minute narrated walkthrough of the menus in the Mega Man 11 demo.
it'll just be a video of sam and other sam from treehouse playing through the mega man 11 demo on each difficulty.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Dreamcastguy teased there was more FF/Square presence in the Direct that was more than just FFXV, if I recall. I guess that was the one he was talking about.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Leaked or announced, but the point is the same.

The Mega Man 11 demo, Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition, Civilization VI, Yoshi's Crafted World, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered... I'm sure all of this was part of the Direct.
You're getting too antsy and caught up in the moment. It's not that much. We don't know if CC would be in the Direct.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Crystal Chronicles Remaster announcement is huge. You really have to wonder if it is headed to Switch because it would have been a tremendous unveil at the Nintendo Direct.

Enrico25

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Leaked or announced, but the point is the same.

The Mega Man 11 demo, Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition, Civilization VI, Yoshi's Crafted World, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered... I'm sure all of this was part of the Direct.
We only know the title. A gameplay trailer is way more important

lolilolailo

Oct 27, 2017
You're getting too antsy and caught up in the moment. It's not that much. We don't know if CC would be in the Direct.
Well, we don't know if CC is in the Direct, but I'm betting it is. Even more considering Sony didn't say anything about exclusivity.

The point is that all of those announcements would have been much, much bigger in a Direct rather than in some PR emails. The Civ 6 thing would be a huge surprise. Same for FF: CC.

Now some parts of the Direct will be just "ok, we knew it".

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that people don't know what the word leaked means. It's like the new anti-consumer.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crystal Chronicles Remaster announcement is huge. You really have to wonder if it is headed to Switch because it would have been a tremendous unveil at the Nintendo Direct.
i feel like it was planned to be a big reveal and surprise in the direct, which is why the ps4 announcement feels so low-key. it was supposed to be the news that the game is coming for ps4 as well, not that it exists.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, we don't know if CC is in the Direct, but I'm betting it is. Even more considering Sony didn't say anything about exclusivity.

The point is that all of those announcements would have been much, much bigger in a Direct rather than in some PR emails. The Civ 6 thing would be a huge surprise. Same for FF: CC.

Now some parts of the Direct will be just "ok, we knew it".
You're too damn caught up in "ok we knew this". Get OVER IT.

People died is the reason it was delayed. Who gives a crap if stuff leaked or we know some games going in? It was delayed for a good cause and I will look at the entire Direct as all brand new information.

People died and lost their homes in an earthquake. That's by far more important than you not knowing what's in a Direct.

lolilolailo

Oct 27, 2017
You're too damn caught up in "ok we knew this". Get OVER IT.

People died is the reason it was delayed. Who gives a crap if stuff leaked or we know some games going in? It was delayed for a good cause and I will look at the entire Direct as all brand new information.

People died and lost their homes in an earthquake. That's by far more important than you not knowing what's in a Direct.

When did I say that I'm against them delaying the Direct on Thursday? I just said I'd drop it tonight, considering things are getting announced and the situation is now better.

If they do fine. If they don't, fine too. It's not like my life is changing because of it.

Cheppito

Oct 30, 2017
So FFXVPE and FFCC Remastered for Switch? If we add FFVII, there's an interesting sum of games coming from Square Enix

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
what was announced in the sony presentation?

Judge Eyes and Samurai Spirits are new but they had a debut trailer for Project Awakening. Also, I suspect they now beat Nintendo to the punch with the Crystal Chronicles Remaster announcement.

Should there be? Tokyo Game Show v a pretty regular occurring Nintendo Direct?

To a degree? September Directs aren't small affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.