Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
This is an impressive result for an Xbox One game also available on Gamepass.

MOD UPDATE:

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Did Odyssey bomb hard here then? As great as Horizon 4 is I find it hard to believe numbers are that insane given it's on Gamepass.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not super surprising. The British LOVE racing games, and this one is set in their backyard. And critically acclaimed (a little overrated :p)

Deleted member 59

I assume he means "it's outsold AC:O this week" rather than LTD?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Source? He does say "outselling at the moment". I'd have to wager that ACO had a massive drop this week due to RDR2 eating it's lunch.

Great performer though (FH4) I'll get it on game pass soon.
Because if you look at last weeks pal chart you see FH4 already sold better last week then AC.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Source? He does say "outselling at the moment". I'd have to wager that ACO had a massive drop this week due to RDR2 eating it's lunch.
He means that right now it's on top in LTD sales. And he wouldn't have said "Both five weeks on the charts... pretty impressive for the Xbox game" if he wasn't talking about LTD sales.

Deleted member 59

Because if you look at last weeks pal chart you see FH4 already sold better last week then AC.

He means that right now it's on top in LTD sales. And he wouldn't have said "Both five weeks on the charts... pretty impressive for the Xbox game" if he wasn't talking about LTD sales.

Yeah Chris just confirmed to me on Twitter that its LTD, and in another reply the it's greater than combined AC:O on ps4/xb.

The RDR2+ FH4 bundles probably helped!!

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Says more about FH4 than Odyssey really.

Ubisoft games have their open world game market, but seems like Forza hit it big with the general market.

Last edited:

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ubi games niche? Isn't AC a +10 million seller?

Yeah, prior to the change of the generation, it was easily one of the biggest franchises. Unity sold well, but seemed to hurt a lot of goodwill for the franchise based on Syndicate, Origins and Odyssey sales.

Even then, AC isn't exactly selling horribly.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
More than the PS4 and Xbox One versions combined? If so that's insanely impressive.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Horizon 4 is a masterpiece. I've been playing odyssey on Google Stream and it's a lot of fun too! Both great games

Cow

Oct 25, 2017
Off topic abit, but when the charts update for digital next year, will PC be included in the charts?