• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

burialsociety

Feb 7, 2018
I'd love for Aldo to win. A second championship would solidify him as the GOAT (if he isn't it already). But he barely has 2 rounds worth of cardio at this point and Yan is a nightmare on the feet.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao @ Aldo saying "I'll beat any bantamweight in front of me"

like breh you've had one fight at 135 and you lost

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I got into UFC a little before the end of Aldo's reign. So most of the fights i've seen him in, he's seemed so washed. I'd love if he rose like a phoenix, I love a good comeback, but I don't have a good feeling about it.

burialsociety

Feb 7, 2018
What so frustrating about this matchmaking is that it does a disservice to Yan. He's the best bantamweight in the world alongside Aljo, but if he wins this he's going to be seen as a guy who won the belt by beating a past it legend than a deserving challenger.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that kick from Aldo
ybVtUIV.jpg

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Aldo putting on a clinic with regards to leg kicks and body work. Yan seems to be fading more than the old man.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen Aldo throw kicks like this in years

He may actually win