• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arubedo

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 24, 2018
Morocco
Composition-1.gif

Template_UBIF.png
What_to_expect.png
Links.png

Source.png

Real-time Countdown:
t1594580400z0.png

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Excited! I usually love Ubisoft's shows, they're fun to watch. Hoping for some cool announcements!

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder what they chances are that they reveal a game that's exclusively targeting the next gen consoles

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Impressive and well-mode OT. Major kudos.

That said, Ubisoft's management should get their shit together and make some real amends instead of going about their business as usual.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Nice OT but I feel like we should not talk about this event, in solidarity for the victims of Ubisoft's management and employees. Seems like bad taste.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Hoping to see more about Rainbow Six. I have stopped playing Siege for a little while, would love to jump back in with this.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for my yearly disappointment of no new splinter cell.

Hope we get a date for AC and Watch Dogs.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Any idea if it's pre-recorded or live? Would be very awkward they don't address things if live.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Nov
Watch Dogs Legion - Oct
Far Cry 6 - Feb
Roller Champions & Hyper Scape - one this week, one August
Rainbow Six "Quarantine"
"Gods & Monsters"
Skull & Bones (maybe)
Beyond Good & Evil 2 (maybe)
The Settlers (maybe)
EDIT: How could I forget Just Dance 2021

There's so many games yet to come out I doubt they'll have many other titles. Avatar next gen showcase perhaps and that's it.

Last edited:

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Has Guillemot stepped down yet or will he finally fire the abusers he's been protecting for years to save his skin

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
I hope they announce they will fire all the abusers :3
It's the only announcement I care about regarding this garbage company.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

[Liberation] Sexual harassment at Ubisoft: "We knew". (>100 cases from harassment to rape, half were known to HR, toxicity tolerated with results)

This seriously deserves another thread given it's newly reported and flying under the radar. Investigation piece by France newspaper, the Liberation - goes deeper into the deeply toxic culture at Ubisoft and how HR and leadership protects them, so long as they deliver the results...

www.resetera.com

Multiple Ubisoft leaders implicated in horrifying and systemic sexual misconduct, still not fired (details inside)

Edit: Here's a human translation of another article on the matter and parts of the one I originally linked. http://www.dulcamarra.net/2020/07/02/english-translation-of-a-press-article-by-liberation-about-allegations-against-ubisot-about-sexual-misconduct/...

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
As with their other conference from the past few years, it's just going to be 90% Patch Note presentation with the big game reveal being FC6 and AC Valhalla gameplay.

KrAzEd

Oct 27, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
So Ubisoft clearly needs to clean house after these allegations..that being said I'd love to see:

Beyond good and evil (probably not gonna happen)
Splinter cell (probably not gonna happen)
Assassins Creed
Watch Dogs

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Great work like always Arubedo . You always do some of the best work with banners.

I just wont watch or support Ubi after the later news, but I wont disrupt or try to derail for those that do want to watch it.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
My hype for this has soured with the recent Ubisoft allegations

Gods and Monsters being unlikely to show up also makes this an easy skip

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know that they will have had time to change this presentation after it was revealed what a gross disaster Ubisoft has been and continues to be, so things might get real awkward if there are elements of that cutesy "we're like a happy family!" stuff still in there.