Dever

Dec 25, 2019
All the aliens are just dudes, I guess so they can just use their humanoid rigs and mo-cap?

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they added "Ubisoft original" because Amazon seems eager to make a rainbow six movie

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
lol wtf that phone transformed into a no bezel phone into a Galaxy S6 with the old bezels lol

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
yeah that was weird mashup and not sure who it was for... Siege's gameplay for PVE is already a losing combination for me, throw in these zzz aliens and it's even worse... it's like a DLC concept that somehow made it way too far in development

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
15 minutes seems nuts to me for a single game in this type of presentation
That's why I like how Nintendo splits their presentations up with the Direct essentially being a trailer show and Treehouse being for long gameplay showings and interviews

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That R6 game seemed fine, will give it a shot when it gets the eventual discount.

Weird that they went "Here it is!" With no platform or release info though,

Edit: September 16, figured it'd be this year.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I like the idea of this new RockSmith game. I just hope it does a better job at actually teaching you to play guitar. I felt like the last two games in the series wasn't the best tool for that.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
The alien mode was fun as a limited event thing in Siege, but I was never really all that jazzed about it getting spun off into a full game.

Siege players don't play Siege for PvE, I don't know how many of them will be even interested in this.

Crax

May 21, 2018
Rainbow Six Extraction looks super cool to me. I just hope I can get my friends to play it with me. Actually hope it's free2play