Status
Not open for further replies.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So according to him leaking things in case of ND is ruined their effort. But here appelarently he has no problem with leaking things and ubisoft employees are not important if theirs get leak before the reveal

Well done mr. Schreier.
There's a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between openly talking about a games announcement that's been leaked for months and spoiling the ending of a game that is months from launch.

But you already knew that.

TheTyrantShow

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
vKksjgO.jpg

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I think whatever this is will be cross-gen. I would be surprised if it was next gen only.
Nobody in their right mind should expect any big AAA 3rd party games to be next-gen only any time soon, there's simply no good reason for them to abandon such a huge playerbase. I'm sure there'll be a few next-gen exclusives from 3rd parties in the coming year or two but it sure wont be the standard.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
I see many here hoping for Viking Age, historically correct and without any fantasy elements. Do you guys know how bland and underdeveloped that era culture and city-wise was? There were mostly only smaller settlements and towns around, architecture-wise they were very underwhelming. They can't at all be compared to the big and beautiful cities we've seen in ACs so far.

This is how one of the biggest and most important viking cities looked like:

fadfe322c014dd523f3e369e9ffdab09.jpg

I for one hope they are a little more "creative" with the era and its towns.
Ship battles may come again? I wonder what happened to Ubisofts Skull N Bones? Maybe they cancelled it and put some of that in this game.

Nobody in their right mind should expect any big AAA 3rd party games to be next-gen only any time soon, there's simply no good reason for them to abandon such a huge playerbase. I'm sure there'll be a few next-gen exclusives from 3rd parties in the coming year or two but it sure wont be the standard.

I don't think so either, especially with BC being much more of a focus point than before.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got a link?

Hate this new trend that companies just give us a date and time without linking the respective channel.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
I see many here hoping for Viking Age, historically correct and without any fantasy elements. Do you guys know how bland and underdeveloped that era culture and city-wise was? There were mostly only smaller settlements and towns around, architecture-wise they were very underwhelming. They can't at all be compared to the big and beautiful cities we've seen in ACs so far.

This is how one of the biggest and most important viking cities looked like:

fadfe322c014dd523f3e369e9ffdab09.jpg

I for one hope they are a little more "creative" with the era and its cities.

According to the roumers, England and northern France will be part of this, so we might run around in London and Paris.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Why do so many people enjoy jumping in and screaming fake! in regards to everything?

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Byeee Odyssey, I hate/love you, but our affair wasn't made to last.

The king is here.

Oct 27, 2017
There's a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between openly talking about a games announcement that's been leaked for months and spoiling the ending of a game that is months from launch.

But you already knew that.
I knew that ! And I think people read it badly ! I was mocking others regarding these few days.

My apologize if people read it otherwise. Maybe it was only obvious in my own head

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
inb4 it's just a countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.