• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
upRj89e.jpg

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
These people are waiving their right to a ventilator when they will inevitably enter ICU right? That's the deal. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
seeing how many people are wearing masks while at the same time carrying protest signs is fucking stupid

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"muh freedom muh rights, get outta my way."
"Look, we're just trying to save as many lives as possible."
"MUH. RIGHTS. OK? MAGA!"

This is all I imagine in my head when seeing pictures of idiots like these.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
pretty effective but I'd be mad as fuck if I was in that traffic jam and I was just going to the grocery store or work or something lol

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
The fact that many of these "protests" took place on the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing isn't lost on me. The same people who spawned that terrorist are the ones out there this weekend, still seeking to wage war on the government by endangering and killing innocent people. Not through bombs this time, but through biological warfare.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
why do distressed/angry white conservatives all look the same

and by same I mean hideous
Even if they are generally good to fair looking, the second that selfish hatred bubbles up, their faces contort into something fiercely fugly. They get uggo face. It's a case where their hatred and inner ugliness is SOOO vile, it makes its way into outer ugliness. A person that could have a pleasant smile and soft eyes transforms into something twisted right outta John Carpenter's The Thing or the new design for Nemesis in RE3 Remake. When you let your hatred turn you into that, you don't look appealing, and appealing doesn't always have to mean "pretty", but also friendly, the type of people you'd want to be around that aren't offputting. People with good vibes, trustworthy, compassionate and such. Those "protestors" all look like monsters. American monsters.

Oct 25, 2017
If only people protested like this regarding the lack of:

• Universal healthcare
  • Competent early response to COVID19
  • Tax breaks for middle and lower class instead of the rich
  • Student debt forgivness
  • Fed mandated PTO & Hazard pay
  • Efforts to protect the USPS
  • Separation of State and business/private entity
All of this shit is left to slide, but somehow, doctors telling people to stay the fuck home so that we don't die is suddenly treading on their freedom or some bullshit. Infuriating.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017

All of this shit is left to slide, but somehow, doctors telling people to stay the fuck home so that we don't die is suddenly treading on their freedom or some bullshit. Infuriating.
Well this one is impractical for obvious reasons. But yeah, maybe people need to protest more for things that are important to them.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017

• Universal healthcare

The problem is these people will never move until it directly effects them, and then they want to be catered to. It's why people go bankrupt over hospital bills, no one cares about healthcare or savings until you get suck and the government says, "LOL we're not taking care of you, where do you think this is?"

The status quo is enough for these people. It's why things never change. "Things are good enough".

EVERYTHING IS FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017

• Universal healthcare
Those things arent in the interest of rich people, so obviously they don't fund astroturfing campaign to move them on the forefront.

Last edited:

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017

• Universal healthcare
that's communism