• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Wow he didn't even do it on purpose. So he has a gun and doesn't know when it's actually loaded. That's way worse than shooting during a live stream.

Oct 27, 2017
Literally broke EVERY one of the 4 key rules of handling a weapon. That idiot doent need a firearm.

Golden-Rules-of-Gun-Safety.png

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
What a fucking dumbass. He should've been banned even for pulling out the gun, not to mention accidental shooting.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And he was drunk. Literally the stupidest thing you could be in the radius of a firearm. The things people do to look cool. Lmao.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
The problem began before he shot the gun, the problem bagan when he thought a loaded firearm was a good Streaming Prop for giggles.
Any firearm, not just a loaded one.

Any weapon, for that matter. A real knife or gun, for instance.

Gun control is good, people. I love sport shooting. As someone who enjoys these activities I support thorough examinations and strict controls over who does and doesn't get a license to have a firearm. Morons having access to extremely dangerous objects isn't good for anyone.

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm sure the fact there exists firearm enthusiasts must be driving you crazy as well

Does Twitch ban people from shooting guns period, even if it's in a controlled environment like a shooting range? I don't spend much time in the IRL section, so I don't know if there is a hard and fast rule, though given what happened to the guy in the OP, I'm assuming Twitch doesn't allow streamers to shoot guns in any context.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Insane to see something like this so casually. Could have had very different consequences.

Stuueyy

Oct 26, 2017
Does Twitch ban people from shooting guns period, even if it's in a controlled environment like a shooting range? I don't spend much time in the IRL section, so I don't know if there is a hard and fast rule, though given what happened to the guy in the OP, I'm assuming Twitch doesn't allow streamers to shoot guns in any context.

Nah I watch a twitch streamer who plays Tarkov but also does range streams where they shoot targets etc. He states everytime this question is asked that it's not against Twitch TOS to shoot guns on stream providing it is conducted in a safe manner.

The battle state games twitch channel was banned temporarily because he pointed an unloaded gun to his own head mimicking suicide however.

Pheace

Aug 23, 2018
Glad this guy was alone, seems like the type to 'play' aim at a friend during a moment like this

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
Wasnt brandishing firearms prohibited on the Twitch TOS?
Was the ban related to the discharge or him showing the weapon?

Last edited:

AbsoluteZero0K

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019
I wonder if the "zombie invasion" fantasy is strictly an american phenomenon just to fantasize about people using the guns they are stacking for decades against people without feeling remorse.

What began as a law to prevent England from trying to invade the United States turned into a law established to ensure the prevention of slave insurrections.

We have yet to move the needle from that context.

As far as this streamer is concerned, even watching movies I know that have to empty the magazine first before emptying the chamber bullet in a pistol.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
This is a perfect "meanwhile in the US" video. I don't know how you guys can sleep at night knowing people with this kind of intellectual acumen can own guns.

ANDS

Banned
Jun 25, 2019
It's actually 25 percent who dont want stricter gun laws, which is still a high number of people, but far from a majority. The scary thing is that with such a large majority of people wanting stricter gun control, politicians still do nothing.

People wanting things and wanting them enacted are two very different things.

This is a perfect "meanwhile in the US" video. I don't know how you guys can sleep at night knowing people with this kind of intellectual acumen can own guns.

I know my neighbors. As such I sleep pretty good.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Guy was just trying to keep the king of England out of his face

Guns are dumb and should be extremely strictly regulated so all these John Asslicks don't have em

Oct 25, 2017
What a moron
I hope he checked where it went. Besides going though a wall and killing someone it could hit a water pipe or some electrical and start a fire down the line

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
What a moron. Gotta love how in America idiots like this guy can gets guns like its no big deal.

fspm

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Twitch basically enables stupid shits being stupid shits and making a living off of it. Occasional bans for a healthy bit of drama.