• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure Wailord is still pretty heavy, even if it is lighter than it appears

Waiting for my Flying type Wailord evolution though

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
This is so cute lol. Also I like that new trainers in cities without Labs get a Pokemon from Pokemon Centers.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
how_to_draw_a_combusken_by_kawacy-d8aqd0r.jpg

jerk

Nov 6, 2017
Meowth: that's not all that'll be enhanced when the boss gets a load of this!

Team Rocket: It pays to have protection!

Was this a pilot episode for Pokémon going TVPG or something lmao

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Also yeah that was an abnormally powerful Torchic lol. Perfect IVs and those repeated wins versus Corphish just power leveled it lol.

Sussudio

Oct 27, 2017
Old man only got but so many years left. He pretty much got his daughter a second Pokemon. Heady play.

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
Meowth: that's not all that'll be enhanced when the boss gets a load of this!

Team Rocket: It pays to have protection!

Was this a pilot episode for Pokémon going TVPG or something lmao
we're long past a pilot episode at this point, it was at least the Jessiebelle episode that was that, if not earlier

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
So they woke up, had breakfast, and May was almost late? How does that work? just skip breakfast

Is every Nurse Joy certified in Pokemon contest judging?

C-revo

Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon Contest were one of the greatest improvements in the anime and when they got rid of them it suffered.

FulgoreX

Alt Account
Sep 27, 2018
May/Drew's rivalry is really well done as Hoenn progresses, their final battle in the Kanto Grand Festival is one of the best of the series, and shows how far they come from the start of Hoenn.

FulgoreX

Alt Account
Sep 27, 2018
Not gonna lie, the gym battles in this saga are kinda bleh. Next one is kinda reverse pity badge if I remember right.

DP and XY have the best gym battles.

I liked Brawly's Gym, and Flannery, Winona and Juan's Gyms are pretty good too. Norman's rematch would have been ok if not for the poor animation during it, unfortunately.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Pokemon Contest were one of the greatest improvements in the anime and when they got rid of them it suffered.

I never liked them much. They just felt too static to be actual entertaining presentations. The Pokemon performances from XY worked much better due to basically making them dance/musical numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.