• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
In the gamekult forum,there is someone who claims to have played the full ep1 (very early build).(playtest)

https://www.gamekult.com/forum/t/bandai-namco-et-dontnod-devoilent-twin-mirror/397651/33

He says that the twist of the gameplay is the Mind Palace,where you can go inside the head of the main character,in order to resolve puzzle by using Sam's memories.
Technically it wasn't great (early build ?),and he didn't find the first episode very interesting.A bit too generic,but the Mind Palace thing was interesting.

Hong

Oct 30, 2017
If this game is going to make me feel as sad as Life is Strange, I'm in.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I just don't feel this trailer. Doesn't do a lot for me. I'll try the first episode, though, because I really enjoyed LiS

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
twin-mirror-pc-ps4-xone-dcf95361__830_470.jpg

twin-mirror-pc-ps4-xone-f66c800b__830_470.jpg

twin-mirror-pc-ps4-xone-c40d97d0__830_470.jpg

twin-mirror-pc-ps4-xone-e0ea1d4b__830_470.jpg

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Looks good. After being thoroughly surprised with LiS (to the point it overtook Bloodborne as my no. 1 game of 2015), looking forward to it. Also, as a Michigander, with this, Detroit, and Night in the Woods, I'm excited that more games are being set in the Rust Belt.

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
The third team, working on this, is a complete mystery. No idea who is involved there.
It is supposedly made by Dontnod Eleven, a sister studio to the main Dontnod. The studio was founded by the same CEO who founded Dontnod and he recently re-branded it to use the Dontnod name since they are obviously way more successful now than before. So this isn't really Dontnod, but a mostly unproven studio. Safe to say there will be a lot of collaboration though.

In the gamekult forum,there is someone who claims to have played the full ep1 (very early build).(playtest)

https://www.gamekult.com/forum/t/bandai-namco-et-dontnod-devoilent-twin-mirror/397651/33

He says that the twist of the gameplay is the Mind Palace,where you can go inside the head of the main character,in order to resolve puzzle by using Sam's memories.
Technically it wasn't great (early build ?),and he didn't find the first episode very interesting.A bit too generic,but the Mind Palace thing was interesting.
Mind Palace!? Jesus as if it wasn't QD like enough Kappa

Dec 20, 2017
Good to see indigo prophecy is finally getting a sequel.

Jokes aside, does anyone know the studio history for Dontnod? I've been curious about how a lot of their major games get picked up by Japanese publishers (Remember Me- Capcom, Life is Strange- Square Enix, considering the studio itself is French.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Not necessarily hyped by the trailer, but I loved LiS, so I'll keep an eye out for sure.