chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_400.gifv

Found this gem yesterday. Fits well for these fucks.

wOb4Y62.gif

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
They're not firing their highest-rated star, people.

They're hoping the "vacation" will give enough breathing room for sponsors to come back. That or MyPillow will just buy up all the airtime.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
He's going to take a vacation to avoid the heat, then he'll resurface in month or so as part of the Trump campaign or Trump News Network.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
I think the explanation that he got a positive test this weekend makes the sudden vacation make a lot more sense.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Twitter comments are just lol. Like there's NOOOOOOTHING suspicious about Fridays story breaking, only for his next appearance on Monday announcing a long planned, but completely unpublicized vacation. I always plan my vacations Tuesday-Friday, that way I don't have that cumbersome 9 day vacation you get with sandwiching weekends.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe 4.5 million ppl watch that damn show.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
He says 4 days right? Hopefully that means the higher ups are having a meeting in the next few days about his future. 😐

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Typical Fox News, bust out the "long-planned vacation" excuse when they need to take someone off the air for a few weeks to let the heat die down.

Did it for O'Reilly, Hannity, Pirro, Carlson...

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Put it on ya calendars; gonna defend bow tie bigot...

...its not as if his show is this alternate universe self serving dimension; they are all fox employees. Whatever Tucker's responsibility in this is also really HR's, his boss, etc. Obviously when I say 'responsibility' I don't mean actually caring about the bigoted shit, that's Fox's bread and butter. But hiring someone dumb enough to get caught. Why is tucker serving detention on his lonesome?

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
He can't be racist without his head writer. He doesn't have original and exciting racist thoughts of his own, just really pedestrian racist platitudes that no one's interested in.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
It's to take the heat off after his racist writer was outed. Pretty obvious. Just say that's what it is

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is just a break so the whole thing can blow over. Tucker getting COVID would be too lenient for this fuckface. Hopefully he'll find suffering and misery at some point in his life. It's doubtful, but one can hope he gets what he deserves.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I do like his comment on the staff writer. What he did was bad but it had no impact on the show and actually you're all bad, shame on you.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
As if Blake Neff isn't going to be instantly scooped up by some nefarious Nazi think tank.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Not really. The guy flat out said immigrants would make the US poorer and dirtier. He's used dog whistles, sure, but he's pretty damn blatant with the white supremacism. I guess maybe he finally lost enough advertisers that the network doesn't feel like subsidizing his political aspirations, but I really don't get how having a racist writer on staff gets him in trouble with Fox when being a racist himself hasn't.

OK, sure. Clearly Carlson is a racist. I don't see what any of this has to do with him getting 'heat' for hiring another racist. At least from anyone who didn't already think he was a piece of shit.
Because he uses the old "I didn't say it in those exact words therefore you are misrepresenting what i said to make me sound racist" defence, whereas the writers posts were in those exact words.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully his vacation takes him right into the middle of the damn Sun.

I know it's wishful thinking, but if he never returned to being on the air, it would only be seen as a good thing by most people.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Hos show does stupid good numbers. Unfortunately his racist ass will be back.