• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Not only causes the attack, but tries to take credit for the successful work of others.

There's no shock or surprise of course.

Insecure, narcissistic, and petty.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EBa_M7BUwAAdPFI.jpg:large

Oct 28, 2017
You'd honestly rather catch your ballsack in your trouser zip every time you go for a pish than see this cunt aim to squeeze his agenda out of every single little thing.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I feel so bad laughing at that video, but it has the same feeling as a high school championship team's year in review. Who the fuck thought that this would be ok?

We have a maniac in the office. All of those dumb ass thumbs up poses.

Jul 18, 2018
You'd honestly rather catch your ballsack in your trouser zip every time you go for a pish than see this cunt aim to squeeze his agenda out of every single little thing.
I've noticed at work bathrooms, the sound of people aggressively zipping up their pants. I'm just waiting for someone to slip up. I just don't get why people can't slowly zip up. This fear of accidentally zipping your junk.....

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so bad laughing at that video, but it has the same feeling as a high school championship team's year in review. Who the fuck thought that this would be ok?

We have a maniac in the office. All of those dumb ass thumbs up poses.
I've watched it multiple times. The music is fucking hilarious

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
>

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

"I was here three months ago ... that place was packed, right? ... That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto -- Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot. They said his crowd was wonderful." https://twitter.com/CBS4Local/status/1159306347114110976 …

1:10 PM - Aug 8, 2019

He couldn't care less about why he's actually there. Had to get in his "winning" and ego trip (lies) comments.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • President Donald Trump on Wednesday shared a video filled with smiles, thumbs-up, and intense music depicting his visits with mass-shooting victims in Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas.
  • The video resembled a campaign ad, and it was released after the Trump administration was said to have barred reporters from Trump's hospital visits and said they were not meant to be a "photo op."
  • The video excludes the negative reception Trump faced in both cities from residents and local leaders. There were protests in both cities Wednesday as Democrats urged him to stay away.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Trump has complained to allies since the shooting that he had not gotten enough credit for his response, according to these people, who requested anonymity to share private conversations.

It only took the self-proclaimed least racist man in the world two and a half years of his presidency to directly condemn white supremacy off of a teleprompter.

And I'm sure it's only going to be a few hours before he whines that the f a k e n e w s m e d i a isn't giving him credit for his bravery on Twitter.

Welp, I called that one.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Little things like this put the finger on the reasons why Trump is a stinky and repulsive huge piece of shit as a Human being.

Yes, we do have the racism, his criminal behavior as business man, his misogyny. But all of these are just the syntoms on how this man is fundamentally rotten to the core, since the forever.

You can be a hardcore NeoNazi with a KKK member card but i don't understand how even the deplorables were willing to choose HIM , maybe because all his supporters are as rotten, , stupid and fundamentally broken inside as he is.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Recently I have started watching, 'The Boys' and boy oh boy would Trump fit right in the upper echelons of PR and Marketing department if it was not for his blatant incompetence.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
"See? Liberals try to portray Gun violence as some horrible, tragic event. But under the right circumstances, it can bring us all together, and can be as exciting as any circus!"

Handicapped Duck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
The guy with his head on his head in the top right is like "wtf Is going on?!? People died and this pos is posing for pics!"

He's prob embarrassed by his coworkers.
Just noticed that guy, wow, that's photoshop material if I've ever seen one. How in the hell is everyone else happy to see the man who helped radicalize the very person who sent people to their hospital? Like wtf. And of course he makes it about himself and whines when the spotlight is moved off of him. True narcissist, in case there was any doubt.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's funny but also quite scary how he is pushing his own news like that.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed that guy, wow, that's photoshop material if I've ever seen one. How in the hell is everyone else happy to see the man who helped radicalize the very person who sent people to their hospital? Like wtf. And of course he makes it about himself and whines when the spotlight is moved off of him. True narcissist, in case there was any doubt.

He's saving their jobs!

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

Yup, that's what stuck out to me as well.

At first, I was thinking people have their cameras out for when trump says something stupid. But man that's a lot of people smiling and posing with a white nationalist nazi. Sickening

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Only Trump would want the attention put on him when a bunch of people fucking died. Jesus Christ.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

People get weird about celebrities.

"I hate Tom Brady"

"you do? He just showed up in lobby "

"oh shit lemme get my autograph book!"

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
People get weird about celebrities.

"I hate Tom Brady"

"you do? He just showed up in lobby "

"oh shit lemme get my autograph book!"

Or if you think there's a possibility that you might show up in a newspaper/go viral on social media/could appear on the news. It's no secret that people will do the stupidest shit to get on TV.

Jsunu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is a time to be somber, not all smiles celebrity meet up time jesus.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck can you be all smiles and pose with this man knowing damn well he is part of the reason these folk got shot?!