Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
President Donald Trump warned Tuesday the coronavirus pandemic in the United States will probably "get worse before it gets better."

"That's something I don't like saying about things, but that's the way it is, it's what we have," he said during a White House briefing on the pandemic. "You look over the world, it's all over the world."

www.cnbc.com

Trump warns U.S. coronavirus outbreak will probably 'get worse before it gets better'

President Donald Trump warned Tuesday the coronavirus pandemic in the United States will probably "get worse before it gets better."

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Ok cool let's see that stimulus package and extension of ui benefits cause people are going to be real pissed in 2 weeks. Me included.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, quite the backpedal, I'm a little worried about whatever stats he was shown.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Instead of enforcing science backed mitigations, let's just accept that some people will die and others will have potentially life long health issues.

#winning

I should sell a bridge to the buffoons who voted for this bigger buffoon.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Wow, he's being honest for once.

vSMmuVc.jpg

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
He's scared he sees his polling slipping further and further and I think finally realizes he has to engage with this if for nothing else to make himself look good.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
didn't he say "it's gonna go away by itself" like right after that?

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
I bet someone told him that COVID-19 was killing more people that voted for him than Democratic.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
He's been repeating this strange "it's all over the world" line. Did they just tell him?
It's a way to reflect and claim we aren't an outlier in just how horrible we've handled the pandemic response. Trying to make himself not look as bad by claiming the rest of the world is doing just as bad as we are.
didn't he say "it's gonna go away by itself" like right after that?
Yes.

Oct 26, 2017
Thing that has been getting worse for months is about to keep getting worse, until it's not. Real smart man here, bet he could ace a cognitive test.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
His administration probably had to beg and plead for him to appear more humble.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
He's been repeating this strange "it's all over the world" line. Did they just tell him?

When he gets tired of something and would rather ignore and pretend it no longer exists he will make his staff no longer brief him on it. So chances are that yeah no one has been telling him what's happening for fear of angering him.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
"It's my fault but it's really my fault and their fault- we're in this together...really it's mostly them."

" I had nothing to do with any of it"
Well I mean, if he's referring to himself and his idiot supporters, than I think that's entirely where the blame lies. His base was somehow lead to believe that the virus was a hoax, or that wearing a mask somehow inhibited their freedom.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Eli Stokols @EliStokols

Trump on COVID (reading from notes): "It will probably, unfortunately, get worse before it gets better." Minutes later (w/o notes): "The virus will disappear. It will disappear."

5:32 PM · Jul 21, 2020

Michael Collins @mcollinsNEWS

Asked if he is responsible if the virus doesn't "disappear," as he has said it would, Trump says: "I think we're all responsible. I view it as a team."

5:31 PM · Jul 21, 2020

He's a freaking moron.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
The "adults in the room" have finally managed to get him to sit down and eat without throwing food, by telling him this is the only way he can win re-election.

It won't last. He was already going off script in between his prepared lines.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Well I mean, if he's referring to himself and his idiot supporters, than I think that's entirely where the blame lies. His base was somehow lead to believe that the virus was a hoax, or that wearing a mask somehow inhibited their freedom.
Until the elections are over, Obama made his supporters do/not do it.