• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
My word! This week's 538 podcast was so infuriating because they going on about how the Wall wasn't actually a coast to coast wall and Dems have approved fencing, barricades, and sections of wall before. Basically both sidesing the shutdown, and now he says this. When will people in the media learn?
I love 538 a lot, I read all their stuff (except the here's our edited IM logs, I don't even know why they post those), but I don't think I would enjoy their podcasts at all.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

@acosta
An exchange between my colleague @abbydphillip and WH counselor Kellyanne Conway on whether to it's okay to call the president's wall a wall. It's worth reading all the way through.

Dxnlfw2U8AAzyov

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i thought it was a barrier of steel slats

put that on a t-shirt you dumb fuck

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
Has anyone seeing cnn today? Or read the article on Politico. There is a good chance that there will be a bill on Trump's desk. And if you hear the interviews on cnn or read the article on Politico. It looks very much that the Democrats are caving on the issue of a wall(or how you wanna call it). I also think they are caving because I don't think the republicans are going to send a bill if they know Trump will not sign it. Here is the article on politicohttps://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/06/negotiators-avert-government-shutdown-1149246. If they cave now it will hurt the democrats very much I think.