VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Last time he did this he went completely off the rails and they had to desperately attempt to play him off. So this should be fun.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
No way in hell I'll be up to watch this bullshit lol. I use to like Fox and Friends in the early 00's. It's become more and more of a propaganda machine as time has gone on. Such a shame.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It is pre-taped. FOX reporter John Roberts tweeted out that Trump was asked about the new NFL rule and said he was pleased that people have to stand but didn't like that staying in the locker room is an option.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
The TV by the locker section I usually use at the gym is tuned to Fox News. I always have to physically roll my eyes at at least one thing they say whenever I go there after work in the afternoon. I pay no attention to the personalities, but it's some smug gray haired asshole with a group of other people just making a pitiful attempt to poke fun at anything even remotely considered liberal. They were talking about the new Starbucks bathroom policy and the upcoming racism training. One of them was basically like if it's unconscious, how can it be racism?

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
"I, Donald J. Trump, am announcing myself President of the United States for the rest of eternity. Today I will undergo surgery to place my brain (and I have tremendous brain) into an Android body. This Android body is gorgeous, an absolute 10, and would you look at the size of those hands! You know that they say about big hands? A lot of people are saying that big hands mean big wherever. You'll all just have to find out when I'm a guest on Sean Hannity's show. Has anyone seen Sean?"

sonofsamsonite

The one who likes mustard
Nov 1, 2017
He'll be, like, confessing to treason, murders, rapes and they'll be trying to get him off the air. Should be funny in a gallows humor way.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I can't get over how badly he fucked up when they asked what he got Melania for her birthday or mother's day, one of them.

They are going to ask him to talk about how great the economy is and he will somehow fuck it up.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Prerecorded

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kneeling NFL players is Trump's 9/11. He's going to be sending troops into locker rooms before his presidency is up.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
It is pre-taped. FOX reporter John Roberts tweeted out that Trump was asked about the new NFL rule and said he was pleased that people have to stand but didn't like that staying in the locker room is an option.

eLOro.gif

The players were already pretty fucked with the whole "appropriate respect" nonsense (and for the record, holy fascist lingo Batman), but goddammit.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fox have constantly caused headaches for him, even it's been by pure accident so by all means proceed.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
It's prob less of an interview, and more of a mix of flailing lies and propaganda that his idiot base is gonna gobble up and regurgitate back to the internets darkest pockets of sadness.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you just have all the posts that state this is going to be pre-taped on ignore?

I just commented then replied to the person who replied to me, didn't read the rest of the posts.

Even if it is pre-taped, Trump has a habit of foot in mouth disease and even innocuous discussions on prior Fox and Friends ended up making him look bad.