denseWorm

Banned
May 15, 2020
All I can think of about these huge drastic sweeping decisions this guy poops onto the US every day is... They can all be repealed, right?

WHO, Antifa, climate agreements... can the US just say "you all know our leader was a maniac, can we please reenter the human race?" and right a big chunk of the wrongs?

I think that's the big 'if' that's worth worrying about at this moment. How many of this bunglers' bumblefucks are going to hang around?

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
All I can think of about these huge drastic sweeping decisions this guy poops onto the US every day is... They can all be repealed, right?

WHO, Antifa, climate agreements... can the US just say "you all know our leader was a maniac, can we please reenter the human race?" and right a big chunk of the wrongs?

I think that's the big 'if' that's worth worrying about at this moment. How many of this bunglers' bumblefucks are going to hang around?
Internal US executive orders? Sure, the next administration can undo those.

Repairing relationships, and convincing other countries we wont just undo it all again in four years? A lot harder. Most countries like stability, and the US has shown we're not necessarily reliable on the current global stage.

Serenity

Mar 3, 2018
So if cops start locking up random people American citizens and calling them Antifa....what response is there to that?

That's crossing the Rubicon.

Politically. The Republicans of course already want that and may be actively working towards it.

The Dems? I imagine their response will be the same as it was to the prison camps...legal bullshit and saying there's nothing we can do.

We've been creeping towards the edge for some time but the past week has been a gigantic leap.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017

A lot of it but the judges he is appointing will stay for decades and who knows what the next Republican asshole will do? I wouldn't trust the US as a reliable partner anymore if I was an allied state.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope future presidents treat this cunt with the disdain he deserves. Forget decorum and tradition, make it clear what a stain he was on the country.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
How many people have "antifa" killed?
Trump's future answer: "Well, much more than the corona virus. They're as dangerous as the plague I think. I've seen the numbers, horrible, horrible numbers. They love to steal, they love to kill. Parents, children, grandchildren, all dead, little kids, babies, it's sad it's sad."

And Trump is basically going to be using the name ANTIFA as a substitute for "black people" and everyone will know what he means. This is going to be longest five months ever. God help us if we don't rid our selves of Trump this November.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So this is what happens when he fired all of his checks and balances and finally has only "YES" men in his office now...

...November can't get here any faster...

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
I had never heard anyone mention antifa with regards to these protests until this tweet. I'm now seeing racists use the term everywhere. Trumps tweets are so dangerous.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017

I think Trump caused permanent damage. You can make the argument that every Republican since Reagan has been an international nighrmare, but Trump is one step further by sabotaging every gentleman's agreement with the rest of the world.

Ideally, other countries should be planning around America, not with America in mind.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
atm, I am seriously suspecting this november elections will be the biggest landslide in history.
1936 election
1024px-ElectoralCollege1936.svg.png

1984 election
1024px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

We'll probably never see anything like these again. The country is too divided.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
I would love to see a landslide like that, but with 30%+ brainwashed, it won't be happening in my lifetime.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
They better go in as ANTIFA(Anti-Fascists). Let the world know what the U.S. considers a "terrorist organization".
If this past week wasn't a form of political suicide, I don't know what more it would take for him to at least lose in November.
We want and it should be, but I doubt it will. I can already hear the moderate crowd say the protesters went too far and possibly swing back to him. Not to mention the people who are gleeful he's doing this.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
They better go in as ANTIFA(Anti-Fascists). Let the world know what the U.S. considers a "terrorist organization".

We want and it should be, but I doubt it will. I can already hear the moderate crowd say the protesters went too far and possibly swing back to him. Not to mention the people who are gleeful he's doing this.
Yes, there's always an evil spin. Also, now every outbreak of Covid will be blamed on the protests. This will be the administration's strategy from now on. I don't believe it will work, but that's what it will be.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Are they actually going put people on a terrorist watchlist for an org that doesn't exist? This will go down well..

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I had never heard anyone mention antifa with regards to these protests until this tweet. I'm now seeing racists use the term everywhere. Trumps tweets are so dangerous.
"Antifa" has been the catchall term the right/far-right has been using for a couple years now whenever there is some kind of protest that they don't agree with.
Then of course you can sprinkle in some other names/adjectives in there for good measure like "liberal, LGBTQ+,simp Antifa". And there you go, that's how you label who you don't agree with in the "right" circles.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I just wish they went with the full name instead of the abbreviated version that seems to make hillbillies think they're isis. So that everytime Trump mouths off about them, he literally has to call them the Anti Fascists in the media.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who opposes Trump is now Antifa. Literally anyone.

Yup.

It's common in authoritarian fascist governments, declare anyone who opposes you to be the enemy.

That antifa isn't an actual organization isn't a problem. Everyone can be suspected now, wait til people start disappearing.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This is another one of Trump's baseless statements that won't hold up. It's red meat for his base, and it goes nowhere. Like the social media executive order.