• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
Remember when it was the end of the world that Obama mildly chided SCOTUS during the SoTU?

We've crossed the Rubicon, burned that fucking bridge and then shit on the rubble.

The next DEM AG needs to spend 4 years on a RICO case against the RNC and hound every political appointment Trump found even mildly acceptable to their graves with ticky-tack violations of law/ policy. Expand the courts and tell the whiny fuckers in Bumblefuck Hollow, WY to eat shit and die.

Almost none of this will happen, because even the "radical" Democrats think that we can return to a sense of normalcy that the new Confederates can't abide.

I agree with you. And the major failing of America, that has essentially led us to this moment in history, is that the good people have always been far too compromising, all the way back to after the Civil War.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know that what he is doing is signaling for his deranged base to start disseminating that narrative right? Every time we repeat this nonsense it helps him.
It's already happened.

If you're not a trumper you can't be trusted. His stupid election has politicized everything like crazy. They even said the whistleblower can't be believed because he's a registered democrat. Despite everything in the whistleblower complaint being confirmed by the WH transcript anyway.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Roberts has to make a statement on this. It's extremely dangerous. If he sits on his hands without support for that position from his liberal colleagues then this country is effectively toast. Long since given up on the gop to say anything.

if Dems win then Court packing and mandatory retirement should be pursued.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why I go on his Twitter account sometimes cause I've never had an account but I think I get some perverse delight at seeing the responses and seeing which ones are bots.

Saw this one that someone reposted:

ERmAIAKUwAAH6g9

Even mispells Jones.
Fake, but still believable

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
We're entering the new era of the American dictatorship full steam ahead I see.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Roberts has to make a statement on this. It's extremely dangerous. If he sits on his hands without support for that position from his liberal colleagues then this country is effectively toast. Long since given up on the gop to say anything.

if Dems win then Court packing and mandatory retirement should be pursued.
iirc Roberts general style is to distance himself from the executive as much as possible.

So he will just sit back and let the trust in the courts dissolve.

Defense Lawyers are gonna have such an easy time. Just claim political bias in the judge and jury. ezpz