Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Rocky (real name Rakim Meyers) is accused of assaulting a man in Stockholm on June 30, before he was set to perform a concert. He was arrested by Swedish authorities a few days later and has been behind bars ever since. On Friday, a Stockholm court ruled he be held for six more days, until a hearing on July 25 could determine further incarceration. Artists like Sean "Diddy" Combs, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, and more have voiced support for Rocky, but now high-level political figures are getting involved as well.

I didn't even know Sweden put him in prison lol

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
he said "His African American friends " told him about it

OP
OP
Dennis8K

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why was he arrested?
From the EW link:

Rocky (real name Rakim Meyers) is accused of assaulting a man in Stockholm on June 30, before he was set to perform a concert. He was arrested by Swedish authorities a few days later and has been behind bars ever since. On Friday, a Stockholm court ruled he be held for six more days, until a hearing on July 25 could determine further incarceration.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
I still can't believe the original video that led to Rocky's arrest. The two people harassing his crew were relentless and I never would have thought Rocky was capable of throwing a man 3 miles down a street in a single effort. Jokes aside, I'd still blame his security for not just hailing a cab and getting Rocky the hell out of there, it was a while of telling some hanger on to fuck off. Yeah he couldn't fucking take a hint, if your client ended up having to launch a harasser into next week then you fucked up your one duty.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
"Maybe the blacks will like me now "

He should free Bobby Shmurda though

Last edited:

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
From the EW link:

Rocky (real name Rakim Meyers) is accused of assaulting a man in Stockholm on June 30, before he was set to perform a concert. He was arrested by Swedish authorities a few days later and has been behind bars ever since. On Friday, a Stockholm court ruled he be held for six more days, until a hearing on July 25 could determine further incarceration.
I see from the OP now, my apologies for that mishap. I wonder why he assaulted the guy? Surely it couldn't have been for no reason.

Deleted member 56069

User requested account deletion
Banned
Apr 18, 2019
5 years ago I never thought I'd say that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian reached out to the current President of the United States, Donald Trump, to help release an American rapper who is being held in a Swedish jail.

But here we are.

I mean I also never thought Kanye West would say he felt like slavery was a choice either but fuck it man.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Wait why would someone be allowed to get away with assault just because they are a musician who is friends with Kanye?

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden
Reads like a stan twitter account praising her fave scandinavian soundcloud hoe

b08bdc77c4f78987710e94ba667b1358.gif

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Trump called up Kanye and asked for help with a "see, I'm not racist" smokescreen.
No, Trump called up Kanye and asked why he was in jail, and then after Kanye explaining for ten minutes that A$AP is a different person, Trump was able to keep it in his short term memory long enough for a tweet