• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
Tbh if it were me I would also be scared of someone trying to give me the virus like that. Maybe I share his type of crazy, lol

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
I heard he bought the real Cane from the movie.
2Oz0DaIhIGQ1w31HP2fLxTFJKpo=.gif

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like he's setting up the media as the scapegoat. He's already potentially infected from that white nationalist rally last week.

Oct 28, 2017
If there ever is a vaccine for corona, hows Donnie going to square this with his anti vac base? What a day it will be.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I'm surprised this is the first I've seen mentioned of people weaponizing the virus, and of course it comes from a paranoid bellend.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Still, at his appearance at the CDC, Trump had no explanation for why his White House shut down the Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense established at the National Security Council in 2016 by President Barack Obama after the 2014 Ebola outbreak, stammering to suggest the coronavirus had been a surprise.

"Well, I just don't think — I just don't think that somebody is going to — without seeing something, like we saw something happening in China," Trump said. "As soon as they saw that happening, they essentially — not from the White House. I mean, you know, we don't need a lab in the White House. But they saw something happening."

Well, this is sure something...

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It makes sense that the guy who says he prefers fast food because it can't be poisoned would think people would try to contract a virus intentionally so they could give it to him.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Lol fuck this clown. He shook hands with a cpac member that had it, he said just recently that he'll still hold his klan rallies. If he catches this it's cause he's a fucking moron that underplayed the threat at every turn. I love even now he blames everyone but himself.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
On one hand I want him to lose and die in prison, on the other hand the irony of him dying from something he called a hoax would be too funny.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
In a just world, Sean Hannity would be the one to infect Trump. Let's hope we're living in that timeline.

Deleted member 42472

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 21, 2018
If there ever is a vaccine for corona, hows Donnie going to square this with his anti vac base? What a day it will be.
Its not a vaccine, it is a cure. And it has been tested thoroughly and won't cause autism.

I have actually had this conversation with a relative and that is what it boiled down to. Vaccines are bad because they are untested and have been killing people for generations. Cures are good because they have existed for order months and are perfectly safe.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I think we've moved on to "It's all a plot by the Democrats and the liberal media to make me look bad."

The Democrats & the media don't really need to do anything to make Trump look bad. If anything, he makes himself look bad on a daily basis, & this kind of look makes it even worse for him. He's his own worst enemy.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Democrats & the media don't really need to do anything to make Trump look bad. If anything, he makes himself look bad on a daily basis, & this kind of look makes it even worse for him. He's his own worst enemy.
I'm well aware. I'm just repeating the excuse he and his followers are now using.