Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
A lot of people are saying it was a heart attack. Good people.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
That doctor is going to look like the most incompetent MD in the world if Trump keels over of a heart attack.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If trump turns up missing one day than it's safe to safe he woke up dead. They will make us think he's alive for as long as they can.

Wouldn't this be another needless scandal instead of coming clean? I mean, look how fast the Sanders campaign said what was wrong.

Who am I kidding though. These dudes lie about the fucking weather.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Was anyone in the media actively speculating heart attacks or brain bleeds? I only saw it speculated online. Everyone on the news channels was afraid to throw out theories while I was flipping around. Why call out the cardiac angle three times in the letter for something so specific?

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Was anyone in the media actively speculating heart attacks or brain bleeds? I only saw it speculated online. Everyone on the news channels was afraid to throw out theories while I was flipping around. Why call out the cardiac angle three times in the letter for something so specific?

All I saw was Twitter and Reddit, no actual news agency touched it. CNN report him being there but no guesses.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
EJtBXd2XsAAQdQs

mmhmm.
Sure, Jan.

So the 24/7 on call White House medical staff couldn't be reached for a routine checkup?

GreenMonkey

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
As someone who had a brain bleed, and a pretty mild stroke compared to lot of other people in the NICU, there is no way in fuck that is what he has.

My brain hemorrhage...man... I was puking over and over for 4, 5 days. Dizzy. And the pain. They gave me the strongest pain killers you can give people. Plus some other meds, on an alternating cycle.

I mean, yeah, I drove myself to the E.R. 10-12 miles into town. But I had to stop and puke twice.

There's no way he is tweeting with a brain bleed.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
If trump turns up missing one day than it's safe to safe he woke up dead. They will make us think he's alive for as long as they can.
Weekend at Donnies
WH intern to the press: "The President isn't dead, he's more alive than ever, he just cares so little about your fake news that he prefers to sit slumped in his chair. Look how he waves at you, his hands are the most energetic, they are just looking limp because he thinks you are all sissies! No, those aren't piano strings on his wrist. Noticed his cool new sunglasses yet?"

Last edited:

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it was his heart, these morons have made projecting an Art. The heart thing was a rumor and suddenly its the center of the letter.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
As someone who had a brain bleed, and a pretty mild stroke compared to lot of other people in the NICU, there is no way in fuck that is what he has.

My brain hemorrhage...man... I was puking over and over for 4, 5 days. Dizzy. And the pain. They gave me the strongest pain killers you can give people. Plus some other meds, on an alternating cycle.

I mean, yeah, I drove myself to the E.R. 10-12 miles into town. But I had to stop and puke twice.

There's no way he is tweeting with a brain bleed.

Oh, yeah, I know, I've had family go through it, I'm just extrapolating from heart stuff to other cardiovascular things because literally no one other than twitter folk were saying anything about anything cardiovascular but they go to bat to defend it three times for no reason lol.

Do just want to clarify that I hope you are well and didn't mean to accidentally lessen your experience.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
At times I feel borderline conspiracy theorist because of how I just don't take anything they say as true, but I've come to the conclusion that if Stephanie Grisham signs off on it, it's a fucking lie

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Hey everyone, it's totally unfair of us to disregard his amazing cardiovascularly taxing 2 hour (lean-assisted, rambling, allegedly stimulant abuse fueled) podium speeches and the 45 seconds he has to get out of, hit a ball, and get back into a golf kart. It's just reductive.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
So he underwent cardiac and a neurological evaluation good to know. I read this as everything they said he didn't do he did and did he didn't do.

I mean, the claim he *didn't* get his heart checked in a yearly physical exam is suspicious for sure. Getting his heart checked would be normal as part of an hour long physical, especially for a senior.

GreenMonkey

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
Oh, yeah, I know, I've had family go through it, I'm just extrapolating from heart stuff to other cardiovascular things because literally no one other than twitter folk were saying anything about anything cardiovascular but they go to bat to defend it three times for no reason lol.

Do just want to clarify that I hope you are well and didn't mean to accidentally lessen your experience.
Yeah, it was 5-6 years ago and minus a sensitivity to headaches (a cold can be a killer, as is not enough sleep), I'm mostly fine. No worries.

I just know there's no way he could be functional with one. Especially a fucking wuss like him.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ultra Right Wing sites are reporting that someone tried to poison him
0 critical thinking as usual. Why would a big tough guy like Trump feel the need to hide an attack like that? If anything, it would divert attention from impeachment and generate sympathy while giving Trump an opportunity to rattle some sabres.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0 critical thinking as usual. Why would a big tough guy like Trump feel the need to hide an attack like that? If anything, it would divert attention from impeachment and generate sympathy while giving Trump an opportunity to rattle some sabres.

I mean to be fair, someone poisoning a POTUS is an international incident, and this administration merely prefers removing the fencing and letting others cause chaos as their modus operandi for international incidents.

I don't like being a QAnon-ish kinda person, but I imagine the real stress of this situation is finally getting to him. He's having real witnesses aware of what he's done speaking in public, his tax returns are a finger or two away from public record, what he's kept in the shadows is finally being surfaced. In a decent society, this would end his term.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I just had a blood test done a couple weeks ago and all my results are supposedly worse than Trump's. I'm not a health nut or anything but I exercise a good bit and I'm a vegetarian that eats pretty good most of the time. 6'1" 185lbs.

I suppose all the cholesterol stuff is also impacted by genetics but those results seem so unlikely to me.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I just had a blood test done a couple weeks ago and all my results are supposedly worse than Trump's. I'm not a health nut or anything but I exercise a good bit and I'm a vegetarian that eats pretty good most of the time. 6'1" 185lbs.

I suppose all the cholesterol stuff is also impacted by genetics but those results seem so unlikely to me.

I recall seeing from his last physical that he is on a medication that reduces his cholesterol. Would that explain it?

Then again, they blatantly lied on his last exam, claiming that he is 6'4'', which allowed his BMI to be reduced to just under obesity levels. The guy isn't that tall.