• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He's already called Neo Nazis very fine people. This is what I expect from him. His father had ties with the KKK. This is what Trump is.

I agree completely, just amazed that if any other president did this, you know, post white supremacy being agreed on being a bad thing, they'd 100% be done.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
People need to stop with the "it's a distraction" bullshit, you dismiss the racism with that

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Tim Scott: "Please. For the love of God, stop making this harder than it already is..."

Tim Scott is the poster child for why you should never volunteer to be the minority outreach guy at your company... when you're the only minority.

"Guys please, even Candace Owens can't spin this one for me because everyone in the video is white."

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
People need to stop with the "it's a distraction" bullshit, you dismiss the racism with that

It's also giving Trump too much credit. After all this time does he actually strike you as someone who sits there thinking about getting people to stop talking about bad news in regards to him? I mean, what was the supposed distraction here? To get people to stop talking about his ignoring of Russia bounties on troops by outright confirming he's a white supremacist?

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
We all know that this bum is a bigot, but I like how his supporters are now confronted with this bigotry. There is no more plausible deniability.
Tim Scott: "Please. For the love of God, stop making this harder than it already is..."
I wonder if Tim Scott will ever flip party.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I read an article and too lazy to try and find it, but some are speculating he's trying to throw the election because he really doesn't want to be president again but as a wannabe alpha-male to proud to admit it.. So he loses the election he can cry foul and whine like a 10 year old for a few months become a more of a hero for the dipshit GOP that still like him and transition into his normal corrupt business dealings... and setting the stage for one of his dumbass kids to be 47 in 2024
No, he's always been a white supremacist. His father was a literal Nazi and KKK member, and clearly instilled those 'values' into Trump, who has then repeatedly engaged in extreme, virulent racism for his entire adult life.

Oct 31, 2017
I agree completely, just amazed that if any other president did this, you know, post white supremacy being agreed on being a bad thing, they'd 100% be done.
We've known his stance on White Supremacy since Charlottesville, if not before.

his only platform or policy was white supremacy, from the start of his campaign

I'm not going to sit here and list the things he said or did but white supremacy was the only reason trump was elected

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's also giving Trump too much credit. After all this time does he actually strike you as someone who sits there thinking about getting people to stop talking about bad news in regards to him? I mean, what was the supposed distraction here? To get people to stop talking about his ignoring of Russia bounties on troops by outright confirming he's a white supremacist?
The motherfucker did 12 minutes on walking down a ramp. Yet he is some mastermind

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Let's practice this. I'm gonna be a racist and say "white power". When I do this, you denounce me and don't retweet the video.

maxresdefault.jpg

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
They also should knock it off with the "Oh, racist man says racist things. News at 11" snark.

This is the President of the United States.

Downplaying incidents like this just because they are becoming more frequent is dangerous.

It needs to be talked about. It needs to be discussed. Every time. If you're tired of seeing these threads, then don't comment if all you have to contribute is, "Why is this news? He does this all the time."

This is not normal. It should not be normalized.

No matter how exhausted you are.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Pence today, this is real:

"So you won't say Black lives matter?" Dickerson asked.

"John, I really believe that all lives matter," Pence replied.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
ah, yes

he didn't hear it

so what in that video is positive to trump, exactly? nothing. just the white power.

Deleted member 34725

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
My Grandfather actually lived in The Villages for a good number of years before passing away. He was really progressive and I remember him telling me how insufferable so many of the people there were. Eventually he was able to make some golf buds that weren't absolute garbage people, but apparently it took some effort to find them lol.

Oct 28, 2017
It has happened far too often for anyone in the Trump campaign to be given the benefit of the doubt. They don't deserve it.

One would have to be quite the rube to still buy what they are selling.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was right at the start of the video. God, I can't stand these fucking lying scumbags and their idiot base.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Exactly. They do it everyday because they know people will give up at some point and people prove them right every time. That's why they keep doing it.
Judging by the polls I don't think people are giving up.

it's a carefully balancing act of not allowing yourself to be desensitized and not giving them exactly what they want

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
It's newsworthy because the President of the United States openly and explicitly endorsed bald-faced expressions of white supremacy. This is a step beyond his "both sides" rhetoric around Charlottesville. Though his attitude has been pretty easily identifiable with this for a while now I think It's important we don't normalize it.

I should have been more clear in my post that I meant it wasn't remotely surprising. Newsworthy was a poor choice of words. I meant more along the lines of waking up to this isn't surprising.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
We should definitely stop tearin' down them statues. Ain't no racism in this here country, no sir.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
how many mistakes and takebacks in your public statements are you allowed as president?

If America was grading Trump on a curve it would arc directly into the trash.