• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI

For those of you unaware, following the discovery of Rand Paul's diagnosis of coronavirus, a for Senator Mitt Romney's announced he would be in quarantine after spending an extensive amount of time next to Senator Paul. This is especially dangerous given Romney's wife has multiple sclerosis and is one of the millions of Americans significantly at risk of the coronavirus. For the record, Romney has yet to release any test results.

When a reported introduced a question to president trump by mentioning the five Senators now isolation, trump asked him to name them. The reporter did and continued to ask his question when trump out loud mentioned Romney's name followed by "Gee, that's too bad" in a transparently mocking tone.

Mitt Romney was the only republican senator who voted to convict president trump for article 1, abuse of power.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Screen-Shot-2020-03-22-at-5-49-09-PM.png

What can you say at this point.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
First thing I noticed was the dude next to him basically rolling his eyes in disbelief

Effnine

Oct 28, 2017
All I can hope is that the people who didn't pay attention to politics before, are getting a much needed wake up call to throw this fucker out of office.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Trump being a piece of shit isn't thread worthy. All of our threads would be taken up by the latest shitty thing he did.

If he did something decent now that would be worthy of a thread!

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I can't wait for Trump to get it and then vehemently deny it so we can watch him deteriorate in real time on live TV.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm really beginning to think him catching it and actually dying might be the best way for the US to finally get its shit together. Even with Pench in charge, at least semi-competency might prevail when no one has to waste time anymore fellating Trump's ego.

OP
OP
Video Games Are Dumb
Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Trump being a piece of shit isn't thread worthy. All of our threads would be taken up by the latest shitty thing he did.

If he did something decent now that would be worthy of a thread!

I can see where you're coming from. For me, this is worth highlighting because he has once again completely slipped. This was his time to be concerned and sad, even blandly in the most fake fashion. But instead, he mocked someone for following the recommend procedures of the CDC and WHO out of political spite. I sort of expect this but not this soon. I expect more false hope of cures and whatever other nonsense he think will make him appear in control. But to jump right back into kicking at opponents who have done nothing to him during this crisis...he didn't even make it through the week...

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
do you think youd serve time for assault or treason if you started coughing or sneezing on or near trump at this point

Strangiato

Oct 28, 2017
The President of the United States is openly mocking an active senator for potentially being exposed to a deadly virus.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Jake Tapper @jaketapper

The disease can be fatal, especially for those 60 and above and/or with pre-existing conditions.

Romney is 73 and his wife, 70, has MS. https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1241856972976160768 …

7:02 PM - Mar 22, 2020

Brian Goldsmith @GoldsmithB

Romney's being extra careful in part because his wife, who has MS, can't get sick.

As usual, Trump is meanness and selfishness personified. https://twitter.com/elex_michaelson/status/1241857214177923072 …

6:42 PM - Mar 22, 2020

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I've never thought anyone could be literally "evil", but I'm so tired of seeing Trump literally lack so much empathy, and be so quick to switch to spite....Just.....What an AWFUL human being.

The fact that anyone supports his way of thinking just saddens me. What a hateful mindset.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I've never thought anyone could be literally "evil", but I'm so tired of seeing Trump literally lack so much empathy, and be so quick to switch to spite....Just.....What an AWFUL human being.

The fact that anyone supports his way of thinking just saddens me. What a hateful mindset.

Trump certainly nails the "banality of evil" thing in moments like this, too.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Not exactly the attitude you want to see from the person who's supposed to be taking responsibility for combating it...

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd feel bad about Romney, but this is the leader he follows, and he won't comment on it. So *shrugs*