Oct 26, 2017
Via Vox:
But his most jarring comment, as he seemed to veer further and further off script, was a return to the notorious statement he made in 2015 when he announced he was running for president: that Mexico (and presumably other countries) was "not sending their best" to the United States. In fact, he continued then, "they're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

On Tuesday, even as Republicans in Congress beg the White House to stop family separation and photosand audio of sobbing children at US detention centers flood the internet, Trump repeated this claim yet again.

"They're sending not their finest. Does that sound familiar? Remember I made that speech and I was so badly criticized?" Trump told the NFIB crowd. "Turned out I was 100 percent right. That's why I got elected."

The president continued to allege that "child smugglers" were taking advantage of the system, using children to avoid prosecution at the border. He also claimed that Democrats "love open borders" because they view the people coming into the country as potential voters.

At one point, Trump made an offhand promise to cut foreign aid to the countries where people trying to enter the United States illegally were coming from.

"When countries abuse us by sending their people up, not their best, we're not gonna give any more aid to those countries," he said. "Why the hell should we? Why should we?"
Fuck him.
Fuck his administration.
Fuck his supporters.
Lock if old.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was 100 percent right that Trump was a huge racist

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
as someone in another topic said, i really hope we are approaching some sort of flashpoint because we are close to the precipice as a country. many of the people who find this abhorrent are not going to be silenced easily and will go kicking and screaming and voting

I believe the reports that say Trump thinks this is his ace in the hole issue he can ride all the way home. He's not going to back down; he's going to try and inflame it even further.

Obviously going back to his campaign rhetoric, he is laser targeting the most racist part of his base to re-energize them.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Over 1200 reports of sexual abuse and assault reported by immigrants against ICE agents, but it's Mexico sending the rapists.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
A pile of human trash if there ever was one. Fuck this arrogant, ignorant, racist, dumb as fuck son of a bitch.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Let him keep spewing. Let it all come out. 100% of the vile. I want every single Trump supporter to have to justify supporting him as he does this. It might not change a single one of their minds, but who knows, maybe having to come to terms with the raw hatred will spark some sort of human emotion in them.

Trump is worst than scum. I've never been more tempted to say something that might get me banned than I have today reading all of the stuff he's said these last few days.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
"I'm 100% sure an entire group of people is rapists", says man who bragged about sexual assault on tape, raped his ex wife, talked about banging his daughter, talked about banging a young girl visiting his building, and routinely looked at underage naked girls.

BetterWorldz

Oct 27, 2017
Him being the piece of shit that he is isn't the problem.

The problem is over 40% of the country approve of him.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I believe the reports that say Trump thinks this is his ace in the hole issue he can ride all the way home. He's not going to back down; he's going to try and inflame it even further.

Obviously going back to his campaign rhetoric, he is laser targeting the most racist part of his base to re-energize them.

I can believe this. Trump is a narcissist who, in his head, always wins. To him, he's the plucky hero of his movie right now, and of course, the hero only wins by Making The Big Play.

I have no doubt in my mind that in Trump's personal delusion, this is actually the climax of his movie that ends with him becoming an American Legend. He simply thinks that all he's doing is taking another big risk that all good heroes must take in order to have the happy ending.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Sweet Potato Hitler Everyone!

Even rapists wouldn't rape that.

I wouldn't wish that on any rapist either.

As I was following this in the Political thread, I was thinking, "These people paid hundred if not thousands of dollars to learn how to better run their small businesses and all they get is this?"

I think I'd demand my money back.

Celestine

Oct 31, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Yeah we should send all the rapists to a deserted island in the Pacific, starting with Trump himself. I can only assume his shitty statement is him volunteering.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the weak and the wounded
This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

I think we might be about out of words.

Thebeast!

Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Was it like this with bush because I was too young to remember when he launched his made up war ?

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was it like this with bush because I was too young to remember when he launched his made up war ?
A decent chunk of people hated the Iraw war proposal from the get go, but it was approved by 70% of America cause we were on that tragedy high and wanted to kill people in revenge for 9/11

zer0blivion

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
The rape is coming from inside the country.

Texas deputy sexually assaulted undocumented immigrant's child, sheriff says
"The details of the case are quite frankly heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time."
A Texas sheriff's deputy was being held Monday on a charge of "super aggravated sexual assault" of a 4-year-old girl after authorities say her mother, an undocumented immigrant, was being blackmailed to stay silent about the abuse — or face deportation.

Jose Nunez, a 47-year-old detention officer with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, was arrested early Sunday while he was off-duty after the mother took her daughter to a local fire station for help, officials said at a news conference.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
What the fuck. This damn day, week, month, year and a half.

It's like any moment now, we're going to see leaked video from one of the concentration camps of government officials dropping babies on their head, and everybody will act shocked until the next big Trump dump.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought I would live to see the day of a president so vile. We have to fucking vote this creature out.

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is no morality, no empathy, no humanity with this person. A fucking monster, just like his supporters.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
This motherfucker.

Fuck pissing on his grave, I'll pull the headstone out of the earth and toss it in a rock crusher.

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
No, you fucking weren't.

You haven't been right about shit in the entirety of your presidency.

You make shit up constantly.

YOU are a rapist, and we've all heard the recordings to corroborate this.

I hope you casually trip into an active volcano.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A decent chunk of people hated the Iraw war proposal from the get go, but it was approved by 70% of America cause we were on that tragedy high and wanted to kill people in revenge for 9/11

He also lied to get support and was backed up by that shitweasel Colin Powell.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I know this is a dark joke... but I'm waiting on it. I'm expecting any day someone will uncover a mass grave out in the desert that ICE made for 'detainees' that were never seen again.
It honestly feels like that's where this is progressing. Like the hate is so intense and seems to be getting more intense and he isn't even bothering trying to hide it now. When is Trump going to start suggesting that wouldn't it be better if they were all "just gone?". Dog whistling genocide, here we come.

Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't wish that on any rapist either.

As I was following this in the Political thread, I was thinking, "These people paid hundred if not thousands of dollars to learn how to better run their small businesses and all they get is this?"

I think I'd demand my money back.

You're absolutely right.

Thank you, I know it. At least we know what these voters are truly like, filth, pond scum.