• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
I know there's a stimulus 2 OT but this deserves its own thread.

Nothing will get done this year, gonna need a blue senate and Biden in office next year for anything to get done.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
If he wasn't already far enough in the ground he just buried himself in a way I don't think is recoverable.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Just received health care on a level most Americans can't even dream of, and then twists the dagger by not even keeping the hope of table scraps alive.

Hedge

Oct 26, 2017
This was such an easy win for him right before the election and a way to change the media focus on how he passed a new stimulus bill. Instead he did the exact opposite....somehow I'm not surprised

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Folks will starve and lose their homes and Trump won't give a shit because nobody is getting any help from him unless they give him a second term.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
in a just world (which this isn't) he just sealed his electoral doom because how callous do you have to be as a human being (which he clearly isn't) to let literally tens of millions of people suffer, starve, die, go homeless through a motherfucking pandemic. it breaks my heart.

but that's who he is. hopefully, people vote him the fuck out.

he really belongs in prison, or better yet, under the prison.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
This was such an easy win for him right before the election and a way to change the media focus on how he passed a new stimulus bill. Instead he did the exact opposite....somehow I'm not surprised

In my experience he just goes with the dumbest possible option each and every time

Jul 3, 2019
The funniest thing about all this is if he just listened to experts and treated this pandemic seriously his numbers would be much better.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
As a reminder for folks: every single state is in a disastereous budget situation without a bailout.

Oct 27, 2017
It annoys me to no end that he can literally just make shit up and his base takes it as gospel.

No stats, no numbers, no studies, no links, no expert testimonial, no proof. Just a lot of BEST, GREATEST, STRONGEST, BIGGEST bullshit adjectives.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
He's somehow gotten way worse at just doing politics as he's gone further and further off the deep end. "I'm fighting for relief for you right now" is such an easy layup for a politician. "Fuck it, we'll do it in four months when we're not so busy cramming through judges" is political suicide.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did Trump reach that Hitler's stage of drug induced dementia that was making him make even dumber decisions than the ones that he was doing prior to his hospitalization?

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
This stupid fucker is trying to take the rest of us down with him.

I guess the "strategy" here is that it avoids Senate GOP taking heat for not doing a COVID bill before the Supreme Court nomination, but it also costs him the election (which I guess he's already lost).

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Even if he wins the WH and keeps the senate, how does he intend to pass anything without Pelosis support? He's dumb, and his idiot followers won't even question it. Or he's delusional and thinks they can take back the House.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully people have learned there is no 5-D, 6-D, 7-D chess. He's just a fucking idiot.

Tlozbj

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Puerto Rico
So.. his team seriously think this strategy will result in helping his numbers, and that it isn't a textbook definition of political suicide?

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
What is his play here? I mean, roleplaying his demented mind, how does he think this helps him?

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Thank you for the tax dollars and flying my ass back and forth for Covid!! but I wont give you idiots any relief unless im re-elected?

ooook.