• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017

I don't even know what to say at this anymore. This sort of thing is so normalized but it's well beyond fucked up.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
I would say throw it on the pile, but it's not safe to keep this stack this up. Throw it on the other pile.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
No one wants to inject a rushed vaccine into their bodies, these "delays" are there for a reason.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I like that he gives himself an out with "or whoever."

Could be the deep state, could be Colin Kaepernick. We just don't know.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What a pathetic attempt at pandering to his remaining shitheads.

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
Besides the point of circumventing safety protocols for vaccine testing; Does this mean COVID is real and dangerous now? How do these people live with two completely contradictory views of the virus at the same time?

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
It would love to get Daddy Putin's miraculous vaccine before the election. Funny, because all it had to do was to make sure that 200k Americans did not die from Covid-19 before November, feign some leadership and maybe not have surrogates talk about human capital and risking your life for economic future and it would have the approval ratings it so craves.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Mark my fucking words, he's gonna try to push some bullshit untested "vaccine" out in time for the election and call any medical experts who speak out against it deep state libruls.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
There are evil bad guys stopping the things you want to happen.
Also I cant do anything about it and you should still vote for me.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Mark my fucking words, he's gonna try to push some bullshit untested "vaccine" out in time for the election and call any medical experts who speak out against it deep state libruls.

I mean he already has tried with Hydro whatever and suggesting people inject bleach into their veins.

Moosichu

Oct 25, 2017
I found this tweet the other day and found it spot-on.

That's one of *the* defining characteristics of Fascism:

- The belief in a master race that's helpless against being diluted by impure races
- The belief superior culture that's helpless against being subverted by inferior cultures
- The election is rigged so that Trump can never win, but he will win anyway

It's full of these *us* vs *them* nonsense contradictions where the *us* is unstoppable and definetelety superior, but also somehow helpless against the them. You also cannot falsify them, because every piece of evidence will support one side of these contradictions.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
He runs the executive branch, majority in the Senate, and hand picks loyalists to run multiple agencies in our government. Are people too stupid to realize that HE is the Deep State if there ever was one?

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"It's a hoax and it'll disappear like a miracle, but also, how dare the deep state purposely delay a vaccine to hurt me!"

It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic and dangerous. Jesus, his supporters are fucking morons.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
I'm starting to get disturbed by the number of likes he's getting on Tweets.

CICAzp6.png

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
This moron is like a child that just learned a new word or term she just wants to keep using it. He finally got someone to explain to him qanon and he got the bright idea that this is the now thing to latch on to for votes. He's going to keep using qanon terms in tweets more often now and sadly this is the one that is going to resonate save get him that attention he wants because of how stupid it is

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Hold on, isn't he the boss of any deep state?
The biggest fact in general that QAnon faithful are required to ignore to buy into their bs is that for some reason every institution of checks and balances including things like the police & Trump's own cabinet are infiltrated by bad actors, syndicate leaders & pedophiles yet he's for some reason not used his powers as president to truly expose, prevent or dismantle any of it during his 4 years. For some reason, despite being president continually being cryptic without evidence is the sole course of action he's limited too.

I found this tweet the other day and found it spot-on.

I posted immediately so I didn't even see & process tweet lol But I'm glad I'm not the only person whose talking about the central QAnon contradiction.

Last edited:

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I echo the sentiments of just being fucking tired. Almost every day theres some new bullshit. There's less than 3 months of this shit to go and its only going to get worse. I just want to vote and get him out. Thats it.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
It's full of these *us* vs *them* nonsense contradictions where the *us* is unstoppable and definetelety superior, but also somehow helpless against the them. You also cannot falsify them, because every piece of evidence will support one side of these contradictions.

It's like arguing with internet trolls (hmmmm)... You can't win because they will always find a way to twist it to meet the purposes because they're not arguing in good faith.