• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
I'll probably pursue a Master's in some Scandinavian country and then apply for citizenship with my wife and kid. We've thought about this for a few years and go back and forth, but the country has gotten significantly worse recently in my view so my decision is basically final if Trump is reelected.
Look I am an American living in Germany at the moment so who am I to talk - I can still vote oversees though which is cool. But isn't their also an argument to if we all leave then it will never get better?

Deleted member 75819

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 22, 2020
Look I am an American living in Germany at the moment so who am I to talk - I can still vote oversees though which is cool. But isn't their also an argument to if we all leave then it will never get better?
I'm not suggesting everyone leave, but I sure as shit am going to leave. I won't be raising my child in a country led by a malignant narcissist who's worshipped by a whopping 50% of the dumbfuck population. America as an idea can die for all I care. The dream has been long dead.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This is why I"m not sure the transition will be peaceful if the outcome of the election is too close. There are more than just "Meal Team Six" folks around, some of them are willing to shoot you and willing to have a standoff/fight with the federal government.

If there is any doubt about who won, they will use it as it as a "conspiracy" and push for Trump. The only way to prevent is is to win with a large margin so they can be told to "FUCK OFF!" and chase them back into their hiding places.
How long until Trump's "people" get an official uniform?
They have one already, it's that damn hat!

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I'm not suggesting everyone leave, but I sure as shit am going to leave. I won't be raising my child in a country led by a malignant narcissist who's worshipped by a whopping 50% of the dumbfuck population. America as an idea can die for all I care. The dream has been long dead.

Think of all the people that, even right now with the state the country is in, still try to immigrate into this country because it's still a safer option with more economic opportunities. Opinions like this are a slap in the face to their struggles.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
How long until Trump's "people" get an official uniform?
They've been wearing it for years.
94c.jpeg

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Do they want generations of ideological warfare? Because that's how you get generations of ideological warfare.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Think of all the people that, even right now with the state the country is in, still try to immigrate into this country because it's still a safer option with more economic opportunities. Opinions like this are a slap in the face to their struggles.
Think about your post on the internet. It's a slap in the face to people who can't afford to even have internet!

All kidding aside what does that post have to do with immigrants? So many immigrate here in the first place due to US foreign policy burning their homelands, so America is a better option by default.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Uh...if people want to leave this country they can. Wtf does that have to do with immigrants?

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully, if that comes to pass, Kyle will be on the receiving end of some vigilante justice.

Hasn't happened yet, so doubt it.

When ever people bring up how violent Antifa and BLM my response is then why aren't these cops that killed civilians dead yet? Why is the worst Floyds killers got while walking free is a tongue lashing. How come the the red necks that killed Ahmaud walked free for months. Like, we still see Zimmerman running his mouth. The left isn't violent and doesn't take part in vigilante justice, probably for the better.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's a good chance white jurors will let Kyle off the hook. His federal crimes would be a slam dunk but Trump can pardon that.

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
Hasn't happened yet, so doubt it.

When ever people bring up how violent Antifa and BLM my response is then why aren't these cops that killed civilians dead yet? Why is the worst Floyds killers got while walking free is a tongue lashing. How come the the red necks that killed Ahmaud walked free for months. Like, we still see Zimmerman running his mouth. The left isn't violent and doesn't take part in vigilante justice, probably for the better.
Although people like Rittenhouse disgust me, I don't condone people taking the law into their own hands. When he goes to jail, I'm sure some of the Black prisoners will have a warm welcome arranged for him.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Although people like Rittenhouse disgust me, I don't condone people taking the law into their own hands. When he goes to jail, I'm sure some of the Black prisoners will have a warm welcome arranged for him.
He will be an Aryan Nation celeb in prison. Vern Schillinger will be looking out for the boy as well as Todd's Uncle Jack.

Deleted member 75819

Banned
Jul 22, 2020
I hear you but I'll always try to do what's best for my family, so I frankly do not care.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
I'm gonna dance a jig on this pig bastard's grave once he finally shuffles off this mortal coil after one hamberder too many. The thought of it fills me with glee.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks. Good to know. I'm not from the US. So, if it's a state crime, Kyle is going to rot in jail, I hope.

No worries! I understand a good number of people here aren't from the U.S.

No worries! I know a good number of people here aren't from the U.S.
that's good to hear, hopefully he rots in jail

I hope he ends up in jail as well. I worry he'll get away with it...

Thread title needs to be updated with Trump can't pardon state crimes.

I agree. It'll help alleviate the confusion.