golguin

Oct 29, 2017
And there it is. People were wondering when it would change and now it did. That means the shoe is dropping soon.

ruggiex

Oct 27, 2017
so by his definition, even if Hilary and Dems colluded it's not a crime, why does he care then? lol

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
I would love to have an eye view of what is going on in this man's brain right about now. I can't imagine the amount of yelling and deceit he is thinking up in his head with every second we move forward, closer and closer to Mueller's conclusion.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We all knew this was only going to get more embarrassingly ridiculous before the shoe dropped, and here we are. It's the equivalent of a dumb animal backed into a corner blindly snapping at everything around them, except it's the President of the United States. jfc.

CynicalSyndie

Apr 16, 2018
We all knew this was only going to get more embarrassingly ridiculous before the shoe dropped, and here we are. It's the equivalent of a dumb animal backed into a corner blindly snapping at everything around them, except it's the President of the United States. jfc.
Unfortunately he has a compliant and complicit Congress. We shall see if they're able to grow a spine.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
How the FUCK is this man so dense?

If you sell guns to robbers, but didn't perform the robbery...you colluded.
If you write up plans for robbers, but didn't perform the robbery...you colluded.

There are a million other examples.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the media will be gone once he leaves office?

please tell me no one in america is actually stupid enough to believe that

You have to wonder that when we voted him into office in the first place? This place is full of willfully-ignorant, delusional, hateful idiots.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The man that thought this was a good idea to tweet is the President of the United States. A man that people voted for and still support.

I mean, just sit back and think about that for a minute.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Conspiring against the US government with a foreign adversary to obtain a position of office is absolutely, without question, a crime. Jesus Christ.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was funny until I quickly remembered his supporters will just believe him and he's just following his usual tactic of lie as often as possible so no one that listens to him knows the truth about anything.

OP
OP

Thisman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My take: his team has informed him to expect collusion as part of the document being created by mueller . He and his team are creating a narrative now that collusion is not a crime

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The kicker is saying it's not a crime but dems did it so blame them. Like throwing the whole white man can do no wrong thing out there and daring folks.

When the hammer drops I hope it's scorched earth for all these rats.

rambis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My take: his team has informed him to expect collusion as part of the document being created by mueller . He and his team are creating a narrative now that collusion is not a crime
I doubt very seriously that we see the word collude in any of Mueller's reports. Its a term that has never been used in any official filings of any part of this investigation. Its crazy that the media still runs with it.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SHREDDING IN THAT EMPTY SWIMMING POOL BY THE MALL (EXCEPT BY POSER HILLARY CLINTON)
cNoVQku.png

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
He's basically saying that Hilary and the Democrats did nothing wrong, either.

If collusion isn't a crime, then Hilary and the Democrats (by his own admission) were fine to do what they did, so how is it that they're crooked, then?

Thebeast!

Banned
Mar 18, 2018
trump will not be impeach. Reagan sold weapons to iran and gave the money to drug dealers. And nothing happened to him