• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
guys - I'm with you on the anti-trump talk - but let's not stop there. He's a dumb puppet, he's being propped by much more malicious people. Him leaving the office or passing away doesn't do anything to the actual injustices that are going on, he will be replaced by another, stupid, easily manipulated mysoginist and racist (and the world knows we have lots of them).

Vote THEM out. Impeach THEM. Stopping at Trump does minimal, IMO.

Pence would be as dispicable (as he's not doing anything contrary).
I have no doubt that people will try to replace Trump, but Trump is a very unique personality. He's been a name brand since the 80's. It's actually annoying watching old media because his name comes up A LOT.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
And people on here still thinks that a lot of sane people will sit back & be complacent with this upcoming election?

This is real. And I'm glad that people are rising up to Trump.

Oct 25, 2017
And people on here still thinks that a lot of sane people will sit back & be complacent with this upcoming election?

This is real. And I'm glad that people are rising up to Trump. Everyone hates him.
If you think DC residents booing Trump at a service for a liberal Supreme Court judge is indicative of the entire country turning on him, you sadly have your head in the sand.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got to watch the vids, as soon as those chants start he flees, goddamn.

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, you need to start wrapping your head around even if Trump loses and DOES exit the white house somewhat peacefully (he will NEVER go fully quietly, but if he ultimately voluntarily leaves) TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY.

He's going to KEEP HOLDING RALLIES. He's going to be on cable news every night. He is never, ever, for the rest of his days, going to stop complaining about how rigged the election was and how evil the Democrats are.

He's poisoned the well for decades and possibly forever.

None of this actually ends with Trump. With luck it peters out in 10-20 years. What I think is more likely is that some Smart Trump comes in, like Gaetz (I know I know but we're comparing him to Trump) and continues this strain of Trumpism to even greater heights.

Look at how far Trump has gotten and he is openly an idiot. Now imagine what another Trump republican can do. Maybe with Trump himself at his or her back/

I mean shit I expect Trump to run again in 2024.

He's never going away.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There will be so many that travel far and wide to piss on his grave to the point they will have to build a wall.

And it won't stop people from peeing til all the grass is dead around on his grave in an otherwise a big beautiful graveyard, the biggest.
I mean, I will happily pee on his grave after he dies. They'd have to physically stop me, provided I actually go visit it in the first place.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, I will happily pee on his grave after he dies. They'd have to physically stop me, provided I actually go visit it in the first place.
If they physically stop me I will rent a helicopter, make the pilot hover over his grave and I will pee on it from there.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, you need to start wrapping your head around even if Trump loses and DOES exit the white house somewhat peacefully (he will NEVER go fully quietly, but if he ultimately voluntarily leaves) TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY.

He's going to KEEP HOLDING RALLIES. He's going to be on cable news every night. He is never, ever, for the rest of his days, going to stop complaining about how rigged the election was and how evil the Democrats are.

He's poisoned the well for decades and possibly forever.

None of this actually ends with Trump. With luck it peters out in 10-20 years. What I think is more likely is that some Smart Trump comes in, like Gaetz (I know I know but we're comparing him to Trump) and continues this strain of Trumpism to even greater heights.

Look at how far Trump has gotten and he is openly an idiot. Now imagine what another Trump republican can do. Maybe with Trump himself at his or her back/

I mean shit I expect Trump to run again in 2024.

He's never going away.

His popularity will wane some.

Regarding a "Smart Trump": That's a possibility, but several Republicans have already tried emulating him in state and local elections, and most of them were completely blown up. Trump is difficult to duplicate because not just anyone has the same combination of cult of personality, ignorance, name recognition, deliberate disinformation, constant scandal, dog whistling JUST enough to keep plausible deniability even though it's far more naked than the typical Republican dog whistling, corruption, etc. This is not a "gotta hand it to him" post, but he's uniquely able to gain power and avoid consequences though the bizarre combination of idiocy, appeals to racism/hatred/distrust, and scandal that he is. You can't necessarily just stick his platforms on another candidate and have a super villain able to do what he's done. Which is not to say that it can't happen, but it's not some guaranteed thing. I'm far more worried about the immediate chaos he will cause between Election Day and January.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw the footage of Trump getting chanted at on the Japanese news. Glad his embarrassment is being spread all over.