Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I was just looking at the NC numbers last night and wow. To yell about this now.

He just wants an excuse to host it at a fucking Trump property.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Doug Ducey hearing this news

tumblr_oupeccg1M31rumiojo1_400.gif

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
He wants it at a Trump property and now he has the excuse.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Christ there is a fucking pandemic going on, not everything is about "owning the libs", our
President is so god damn ignorant

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Why don't they just have it on a boat in international waters, that way they can sacrifice goats to the economy and sniff glue like good MAGAbots

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Please stay away from Florida. Please stay away from Florida. Please stay away from Florida.

One day I will read positive news pertaining to Florida. One day.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
190qDdi.gif

anyone who recognizes immediately what movie this is from - is automatically 10 Fonzies on the Heeeeyyy Scale of Coolness.

Hint:
it won the academy award for the best movie of all time and is not sheet despite what France says.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
I don't know where this is from so i never figured out wether this dude wants the person he's adressing to come back or not.

Willy Wonka and he's being sarcastic lol.

190qDdi.gif

anyone who recognizes immediately what movie this is from - is automatically 10 Fonzies on the Heeeeyyy Scale of Coolness.

Hint:
it won the academy award for the best movie of all time and is not sheet despite what France says.

Ha
Highlander
is pretty good.

ukas

Oct 25, 2017
190qDdi.gif

Hint:
Highlander. It's even better the way that he sounds it out. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
I say this as someone that lives in Charlotte. Good, move somewhere else.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Highlander. It's even better the way that he sounds it out. One of my favorite movies of all time.

what does... BAFFLED mean?

That guy is the ProtoTroll. He trolls the NYPD so hard that they probably started Blue Lives Matter to initially defend against him burning their soul.

it's one of my favorite movie scenes ever. He's just incandescent and it's such a weird little corner (Damien Leake, btw) of the movie. If the reboot happens he should come back.

Oct 25, 2017
He should just have it at The Villages. It's pretty much an isolated community anyway, and most likely 99% Trump supporters.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Vi Lyles needs to cancel it immediately. The fact that she even pondered whether it should go forward is capitulating to insanity. She shouldn't have even allowed it to come to Charlotte in the first place, but here we are.

That they've waited so long has allowed Republicans to put on a ridiculous facade that they're even still planning to attend in the same numbers they always were.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I love how these idiots just forget we're still in a pandemic.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This is just posturing; they aren't going to move to a state that is fully re-opened and in full pandemic mode just to have all the attendees get sick and die. They'd love to keep attendance down for their safety but get to blame the Democratic governor for the attendance.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are there even any Trump properties that could host the RNC? He owns hotels and golf courses and resorts and shit. Those are not exactly set up for dealing with huge volumes of people.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I mean - getting all old high level Republicans into an enclosed space during a pandemic they don't believe in or at least have to pretend they don't believe in is certainly one way to solve a problem.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Isn't the whole point of a party's national convention is holding it in a swing state that went for the other side last election to try and flip it? These smithering dumbfucks.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be fucking ecstatic if I was the governor of NC right now.

Best news of the day would be Trump taking the RNC out of my state.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
They should just hold it in the White House bunker. We know Trump loves it there.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Hotels shouldn't be an issue with the virus still raging but considering the amount of planning that goes into these things I'm really interested to see how they pull of moving this event with *checks calendar* two months to go.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Who will get the privilege of injecting coronavirus directly into their economy?