• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
It's really the little things of this shitshow of a Presidency that just makes you question your own sanity.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How soon until he draws something like this?

BHHtvkJ.jpg

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Having a cartoon villain as a president is not a reality I thought was even possible and yet here we are.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Usually I "imagine the reaction if Obama did it" this kind of thing, but I can't even fathom this one.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017

Because he is too much of an insecure man-child to ever admit he could be wrong in any way whatsoever. It would literally shatter his frail ego and utterly crush his weak and pathetic state of "mind". Thus he marches on towards the inconceivable bolstering of anything he says no matter how wrong or preposterous it might be.

In short: he's weak and pathetic, and possibly mentally unstable.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I really hope he's gone after 2020. Another term of his brain turning even more to mush is going to be awful.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Jesus fucking christ lmao I will never understand how people see this dude as anything but a petulant child in a bad suit. Like worst case, just leave it the fuck alone and people will forget about it in like 3 days! But no, just keep making shit up and digging your hole even deeper dude, it makes you seem really fucking cool and smart!!! Fuuuckkkk!!

cosmod

Feb 24, 2018
Trump can barely read. He misinterpreted Bahamas as Alabama. Same deal with the "Took over the airports" July 4th speech. Didn't understand the word "ramparts" and said airports instead.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I love how in the video this idiot pulls out the 5 day old forecast to show his sharpie work...lol